• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    and it’s funny because of the narrative shift…
    There has been no shift with me.

I have always said the affinity for NAZIs symbols in Ukraine was because the NAZIs had pushed out the communists and the folks there who lived under both must have experienced the NAZIs as the lesser of two evils.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

I have always said the affinity for NAZIs symbols in Ukraine was because the NAZIs had pushed out the communists and the folks there who lived under both must have experienced the NAZIs as the lesser of two evils.

Cool! It’s still funny, and accurate.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    How?

Because from the start of the proxy war until now, i have heard each of those narratives repeated by the pro war crowd, and clearly they have each been popular enough that someone made a meme that is now circulating the internet. I can’t really explain why it’s funny though. I’ll just say that it’s probably funnier to people who aren’t currently trying to explain how the SS was actually good.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Because from the start of the proxy war until now, i have heard each of those narratives repeated by the pro war crowd, and clearly they have each been popular enough that someone made a meme that is now circulating the internet. I can’t really explain why it’s funny though. I’ll just say that it’s probably funnier to people who aren’t currently trying to explain how the SS was actually good.

russia and russia supporters like you are the only one pro war here, seeing as russia invaded Ukraine causing the war

Wanting Ukraine to be able to kick out the occupiers to let the war end isnt pro war any more than a victim fighting a theif is somehow pro robbery.

Who is claiming the SS was good? Just because the soviets were perhaps worse doesn't make the SS good but alas "Nuance is lost on the ignorant"

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    russia and russia supporters like you are the only one pro war here, seeing as russia invaded Ukraine causing the war

Wanting Ukraine to be able to kick out the occupiers to let the war end isnt pro war any more than a victim fighting a theif is somehow pro robbery.

Who is claiming the SS was good? Just because the soviets were perhaps worse doesn't make the SS good but alas "Nuance is lost on the ignorant"

You still can’t show how I supposedly support Russia because it’s BS like everything else you post.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    :)
    b69d9f3d0bc1c7b8d62482b651cc83f9.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

For the several interested in learning, this is a short video that explains why Ukrainians STILL do not want anything to do with russia

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Info on how mobiks are used as replacements and to create new units in the post mobilization russian army.

Not really a pro or anti anything, just intel on how the military works.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    On what? The illegal invaders? Snowflake's college tuition? Illegal payments to rogue nations? You weren't very clear in your question.

Great observation.

Allow me to clarify with "How much of American taxpayers' treasure has been pissed away over the central state's solutions to problems created by the central state?"

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Consider. LBJ’s ’’The Great Society’’ & his ‘’War on Poverty’’; some of the most expensive failures ever.

Then, there was his coup de grace, ‘’AFDIC’’ (AFIDC), which destroyed the urban Black Family and seeded our great crime wave. . . . .

Just cynical ploys to garner votes from the ignorant !

<>

Top Bottom