• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Looks like the Russian sympathizers in this thread are totally clueless and checked their balls at the door.
    Now they are going to suck off Hamas and the Iranians.

It’s no wonder the German American Bund found so many followers prior to Pearl Harbor Day. This forum and others are no exception.

Interesting theory, but in reality the hamas supporters are mostly the same people as the ukraine war supporters. Can’t say I’ve really seen any Russian supporters here anyway though.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    There are members here (me for one) who think the rus/uke war isn't ours to finance with our blood or treasure.

We don't 'owe' ukraine...it isn't our welfare state to prop up.

This opinion doesn't make those think this way pro-rus.

The world is absolutely/constantly at war with one (or more) countries battling with each other.

Most of these battles we should stay out of...

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Strategic oil reserves depleted, oil industry shut down, I've heard 7 years worth of missiles sent to Ukraine, small arms munitions depleted, Iran supplying drones to Russia = allies we don't need as enemies, Iran aided in invasion of Israel....and now we send a Carrier group over to the middle East? Anybody connect the dots and or concerned yet?
    Oh yeah the recently released monies to Iran who is supposedly now weeks away from a nuclear weapon..... that intell is a couple weeks old.
    LGB .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    In your own mind, maybe.
    and yet social media is full of ukraine supporters who are suggesting that Palestine is the ukraine in that conflict. Although I don’t agree with them on either position, it’s not difficult to see why those views go hand in hand.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Let me add "OUR BORDER" and ask how many Muslims or sympathizers have invaded us and are being given hand outs at OUR expense, and yet the constant drum beat of EXPENSE given to Ukraine is minimal and WE CAN DO BOTH ! We have no oil, no munitions, and no money, unless China loans us more so we can print more and go deeper in debt to our largest AVOUD ENEMY and drive inflation even higher. All the while dem cities now raising hell about the invasion. Well we haven't done both have we? What we've done is destroy our country and depleted our military stockpile (manpower and munitions).

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Interesting theory, but in reality the hamas supporters are mostly the same people as the ukraine war supporters. Can’t say I’ve really seen any Russian supporters here anyway though.
    Like I said before... you live in fantasy and ignore the evidence before your eyes.

The president of Ukriane the strongest worded message I have yet seen demanding Isreal's right to defend themselves not be questioned. Everyone else has been using kindergarten language and asking for both sides to use restraint. **** restraint, its time for Isreal to turn the place into glass.

Who are these Ukraine supporters that are supposedly supporting hamas? You consistantly make statements without any evidence to muddy the waters and spread lies. Where is the evidence? The comments in most posts support Isreal or dislike both sides, I haven't seen anyone who outright supports hamas.
    4ef781a079913da08f829b55b1154ecc.jpg
    66c0cf3bacc264b008bbc3a176de30a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Yepper, that's the rumor as well as Iran arming aiding and providing Intel. Should have closed our phucking borders...oops commie barstards wanted it opened. Remember it all started IN ERNEST with OBAMA. AND ALL YOU FUQING RETARDS WHO VOTED FOR BRANDON.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Still waiting for you to back up your fantasy with facts. I'd bet the red faced cureing emoji to be directed towads hamas (i.e. f-hamas), but even if they are directed towards Isreal for cutting off rhe water, the percentage is VERY low
    9f8025e0c079846901106c8878294a9e.jpg

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Like I said before... you live in fantasy and ignore the evidence before your eyes.

The president of Ukriane the strongest worded message I have yet seen demanding Isreal's right to defend themselves not be questioned. Everyone else has been using kindergarten language and asking for both sides to use restraint. **** restraint, its time for Isreal to turn the place into glass.

Who are these Ukraine supporters that are supposedly supporting hamas? You consistantly make statements without any evidence to muddy the waters and spread lies. Where is the evidence? The comments in most posts support Isreal or dislike both sides, I haven't seen anyone who outright supports hamas.
    4ef781a079913da08f829b55b1154ecc.jpg
    66c0cf3bacc264b008bbc3a176de30a1.jpg

this isn’t the first time israel has been attacked by Hamas. A couple years ago there was much more attention given to the “I stand with Palestine” groups who insisted that they were the victims in the war. Today, those are largely the same people supporting the proxy war in ukraine. It’s kind of funny seeing you of all people talking about living in a fantasy land, or things not being supported by evidence with as poor as your level of awareness is.

And who gives a shit what zelensky says? Israel’s right, and decision to defend themselves isn’t contingent on zelenskys approval, and nobody, other than maybe you, was sitting around waiting to hear him opine on the topic.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    You warrant absolutely no further response or the smallest percentage of respect.
    Israeli response does NOT require ANYONE'S permission

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    this isn’t the first time israel has been attacked by Hamas. A couple years ago there was much more attention given to the “I stand with Palestine” groups who insisted that they were the victims in the war. Today, those are largely the same people supporting the proxy war in ukraine. It’s kind of funny seeing you of all people talking about living in a fantasy land, or things not being supported by evidence with as poor as your level of awareness is.

And who gives a shit what zelensky says? Israel’s right, and decision to defend themselves isn’t contingent on zelenskys approval, and nobody, other than maybe you, was sitting around waiting to hear him opine on the topic.

Really? Show me.

Pro-Ukrainians dont support the war, they just are willing to war to kick the russians out.

Here is someone who supports the war in Ukraine... just he supports it from the russian side. Your dear muslim friend kadyrov

You say supporters of Ukraine support hamas.

I show you that generally the vast majority of supporters of Ukriane support Isreal and the president of Ukriane strongly supports Isreal.

Then you say the evidence doesn't matter because Isreal could do what they want anyway. And you fail to provide any evidence of why what you say is accurate.

Of course Isreal doesnt need anyones permission, but having world leaders support you helps.

Go find a bridge...

394996ab1af7a573ac2826b100779c52.jpg

8c37736de1ba5086589db0a331567fa0.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Strategic oil reserves depleted, oil industry shut down, I've heard 7 years worth of missiles sent to Ukraine, small arms munitions depleted, Iran supplying drones to Russia = allies we don't need as enemies, Iran aided in invasion of Israel....and now we send a Carrier group over to the middle East? Anybody connect the dots and or concerned yet?
    Oh yeah the recently released monies to Iran who is supposedly now weeks away from a nuclear weapon..... that intell is a couple weeks old.
    LGB .

<>

The entire World was better off with PRESIDENT TRUMP !

<>

Top Bottom