Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The Ukrainian War has exposed the tactical weakness of the Bear.

Serious modern warfare demands MOBILITY.

Does Red China have that same frailty ?

Are they all ''paper tigers" ?

What about tactical potentials of Space Force satellite-based weapons ?

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Their weakness, is that the oppressed manufacture the weapons and munitions, their strength is in their numbers.

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

The Ukrainian War has exposed the tactical weakness of the Bear.

Serious modern warfare demands MOBILITY.

Does Red China have that same frailty ?

Are they all ''paper tigers" ?

What about tactical potentials of Space Force satellite-based weapons ?

<>
    russia is still no paper tiger.

These advancements took careful planning and preparation and they are not vulnerabilities russia would likely have exposed had they not bungled things in the first few weeks and made meat assaults for the last 2-years wasting men and materiel.

The russian weakness is stratigic/logistical. Lack of production makes their losses irreplaceable, the Generals were dividing their time between war, back stabbing and corruption and the majority of troops are taken from a distant part of russia to fight a war they don't care about...

There are certainly tactical problems, but that is because they follow from bad strategies.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    russia is still no paper tiger.

These advancements took careful planning and preparation and they are not vulnerabilities russia would likely have exposed had they not bungled things in the first few weeks and made meat assaults for the last 2-years wasting men and materiel.

The russian weakness is stratigic/logistical. Lack of production makes their losses irreplaceable, the Generals were dividing their time between war, back stabbing and corruption and the majority of troops are taken from a distant part of russia to fight a war they don't care about...

There are certainly tactical problems, but that is because they follow from bad strategies.

Russia is completely a paper tiger. Can’t defeat even tiny Ukraine on their border, but said to threaten Warsaw and Berlin. Bullshit. NATO has been expanding towards Moscow, not the other way around. For three decades. Since you were in diapers?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Russia is completely a paper tiger. Can’t defeat even tiny Ukraine on their border, but said to threaten Warsaw and Berlin. Bullshit. NATO has been expanding towards Moscow, not the other way around. For three decades. Since you were in diapers?
    If your intelligence wasnt artificial you would remember russia still has a sizable navy, and ICBMs that can carry nukes, which they have threatened the UK with recently...

Its akin to thinking you could easily beat a nerd who can't fist fight, forgetting he carries a gun and no matter how bad at fist fighting or shooting, that's not something to treat as a push over.

russia IS a threat to all its neighbors: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine have all been invaded (for conquest) or russia violently protects a pro-russian puppet. In addition, russia routinely threatens Poland, the Baltics, Scandinavia and the rest of Europe with un provoked attack.

Its like living with a psychotic neighbor who threatens to slit your throat then when you call the police, he threatens to rape your wife because you threatened him by calling the police to protect yourself... i.e. You who repeat the NATO excuse are either stupid, complicit or most likely both (or just an AI bot told to make pro ruzzian posts).

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    If your intelligence wasnt artificial you would remember russia still has a sizable navy, and ICBMs that can carry nukes, which they have threatened the UK with recently...

Its akin to thinking you could easily beat a nerd who can't fist fight, forgetting he carries a gun and no matter how bad at fist fighting or shooting, that's not something to treat as a push over.

russia IS a threat to all its neighbors: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine have all been invaded (for conquest) or russia violently protects a pro-russian puppet. In addition, russia routinely threatens Poland, the Baltics, Scandinavia and the rest of Europe with un provoked attack.

Its like living with a psychotic neighbor who threatens to slit your throat then when you call the police, he threatens to rape your wife because you threatened him by calling the police to protect yourself... i.e. You who repeat the NATO excuse are either stupid, complicit or most likely both (or just an AI bot told to make pro ruzzian posts).

The Russian navy?! Are you f’ing kidding me? It can’t even control the Black Sea. According to Jane’s most of the Russian fleet isn’t actually operational. But yes they do have nukes, and I expect they would use tactical ones should Ukraine ever start to actually win on the battlefield. What do we do then? Throw our nukes at them? Because nuclear winter cures global warming?

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    The Russian navy?! Are you f’ing kidding me? It can’t even control the Black Sea. According to Jane’s most of the Russian fleet isn’t actually operational. But yes they do have nukes, and I expect they would use tactical ones should Ukraine ever start to actually win on the battlefield. What do we do then? Throw our nukes at them? Because nuclear winter cures global warming?
    You should stop giving Kamala strategic policy advice.

~ strength and honor ~

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Zeihan is a globalist neo-con, but he's a really smart guy. Of course such people are often never unsure, and when they're wrong they're often spectacularly so. But the war in Ukraine is affecting the way Navies operate and look at the future.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Zeihan is a globalist neo-con, but he's a really smart guy. Of course such people are often never unsure, and when they're wrong they're often spectacularly so. But the war in Ukraine is affecting the way Navies operate and look at the future.

<>

I’m going to make a prediction: Eventually, killer satellites will make surface ships obsolete.

leVieux

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Why should we trust an abowed leftist? I have yet to see anyone on unherd who I trust to provide accurate information lensed to a a conservitive worldview based on individual freedoms.

A quick search on the author shows

"Kyeyune was a member of the Swedish Young Left and chairman of its Uppsala district until 2014"

"Kyeyune primarily describes himself as a Marxist"

Its almost like there is a reason to claim conservativtism, then reference exclusively marxist or leftist authors... like you are hiding who you are. Its not that there is never a time when a leftist provides accurate, enciteful information, but for you to not read conservitive or rightwing authors enough to find the information makes me question your authenticity on top of the other reasons mentioned before.

Top Bottom