• ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Get back to Ukraine politics...

You're polluting the thread more than normal by straying off topic.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Exactly why I abandoned this as well as Israel threads, they've just become ridiculous and it's better for my heart health and BP...yes the two are related but separate.
    No stupid......uneducated comments.

~ strength and honor ~

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Phuq Ukraine
    &#128580
    1b1ed33e00af6ccfe35351f4611776d6.gif

Who knows the movie?

Last edited:

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    I can't stop laughing you guys are cracking me up ...... Ukraine THIS, Russia THAT... DON'T give a sh!t... cheap entertainment, I love it... keep going... don't stop. I need comedy.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    Gonna repeat....march your happy self over to the Pentagon and put an end to it....... can't
    Yeah thought so.
    Neither can we...Mr smarty pants

You want advice? All I have is vote Trump, otherwise why keep parroting the same old boring tripe?

~ strength and honor ~
    Can’t wait for Jared coming back to the WH?

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    All wars are just part of politics. Money and power. Back who you will it's still money and power. Who shares the money and the power, we'll never know. Russia/Ukraine, Israel and whoever. Someone wants something that isn't theirs. Pick a side if you can. I pick Israel, not sure I care in the case of Russia and Ukraine. Who knows where our money ends up, wouldn't surprise me is some ends up in some of our politician's pockets. My 2 cents worth, prolly ain't even worth that.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    Jarod Kushner ?

~ strength and honor ~
    Cuban President Castro was asked about the 1960 American elections, which candidate did he prefer, Nixon or Kennedy?

He replied: "It's like comparing two shoes worn by the same person. America is governed by only one party, which is the Zionist party, and it has two wings: The Republican wing represents the extreme Zionist power, and the Democratic wing represents the softer Zionist power. There is no difference in goals and strategies. However, the means and tools differ slightly to give each president a sense of uniqueness and room for maneuvering".

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What I liked most:

- How the author uses the outdated and russophile spelling for Kyiv...
    - How analysts are labeled "pro-Ukrainian when they are not overtly regurgitating russia's talking points

Again, you're consistently posting leftists... the author says one of the chief tenets of Capitolism is pseudoscience and based in racism. Its not that he disagrees on a few points, his ENTIRE perspective is antithetical to conservative principles and it is fitting he supports an authoritarian government.
    So, for example, in 19th century England phrenology was used to justify laissez faire economic policies by emphasising unequal natural capacities amongst the population while in early 20th century Belgian Rwanda it was used to justify the supposed superiority of the Tutsis over the Hutus.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Justify this:

Not even a full block away from were I lived in Lviv....

russia is a terrorist state that tarhets and attacks civilians sleeping in there homes. There are no targets there. I lived there, walked past many times and there is NOTHING that is a legitimate target close by. The civilian train station is hundreds of meters away. It isnt an accident, it osnt collateral damage, it is the designed purpose ofbthese attacks to kill and terrorize innocent civilians.

a593636bfffa05fd4eba29103b0bbf3d.jpg
    22966fd348bd2bba7dd634b2e2bf8ece.jpg
    8e06bfaeff8e0a2264eebb7b711c4572.jpg

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Zelensky fires his General of the Air Force, as they just lost their first F-16. In other news, Ukrainian air defense says at least this time they did not fire missiles into Poland and demand NATO blames Russia and invades for them.

Will the friendly unit that shot down their own F16 get a medal for a confirmed kill? I mean it was a good shot.

I had one of my soldiers shoot at a Maj and his driver. Later a General and the Major showed up to chew out my soldier and I. I asked the General if my soldier would be getting an award for doing his job. The General upon learning my soldier followed his orders, gave my guy a coin, and chewed out the Major in front of my whole team. Rank does not outrank standing orders to shoot if a person does not comply with verbal and visual warnings.

Top Bottom