• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    Rumors have it that whole Russia-Ukraine war’s main purpose is clearing the land for New Khazaria - a place where Israelis will move to.
    I think this is an antisemitic bullshit and conspiracy.

Last edited:

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Thank you Ukraine for being cannon fodder in the latest portion of our 30 year advance on Moscow. Only about 300 miles to go! Giddy up! Imagine all the money to be made!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Thank you Ukraine for being cannon fodder in the latest portion of our 30 year advance on Moscow. Only about 300 miles to go! Giddy up! Imagine all the money to be made!
    The whole idea that there is some "advance on moscow" is delusional.

russia is a bad neighbor and NATO is the bars in the windows, a response not the cause. NATO expansion is the direct response of nations bordering russia being bullied by russia and seeking protection from russian agression that they have extended to their neighbors since at least the Winter War (not to mention the Holodomor and various internal purges)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    The whole idea that there is some "advance on moscow" is delusional.

russia is a bad neighbor and NATO is the bars in the windows, a response not the cause. NATO expansion is the direct response of nations bordering russia being bullied by russia and seeking protection from russian agression that they have extended to their neighbors since at least the Winter War (not to mention the Holodomor and various internal purges)

Russia is a bad neighbor? What is the old Mexican saying? They’re so close to the US and so far from God. I wonder what they mean by that?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not sure what you are saying, but I have a fewling it has some to do with excusing russia's actions because of something you perceive the US did... more "how dare you say pickpocketing is wrong because you drove too fast once..."

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Not sure what you are saying, but I have a fewling it has some to do with excusing russia's actions because of something you perceive the US did... more "how dare you say pickpocketing is wrong because you drove too fast once..."

Mexicans say that in reference to the numerous times we’ve invaded their country. The most significant included their defeat and surrender at Mexico City, resulting in them ceding roughly half of their country to the US. Personally I think we should have taken Baja California too. And we’d do it again if the Chinese or Russians were moving to put their military, nukes, etc on our border, just like we were ready to go to war to stop the USSR from putting them in Cuba. It’s been our policy that only we can intervene in Latin America for 200 years now (since 1823).

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We’ve blocked any possibility of a negotiated settlement in the past. Why would we want one now?
    Because negotiating an agreement with the ruzzians always ends so well...

c555a0c14d5503755a26aaf139cf9962.jpg
    e248dc74632dafd282da742935456522.jpg
    af0ccb5e979189e504901b74cd89d35c.jpg
    3889b05eb88ffcf5dfaceb8d0c56f30c.jpg

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    Seriously? Ask native Americans what negotiations and agreements with the US are worth. Absolutely nothing. Your lack of knowledge about our own history is amazing. Or convenient.

Add on, add on…
    Stop crying for them. I’ve never seen one working Mon-Fri.
    Well… except Elizabeth Warren.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Seriously? Ask native Americans what negotiations and agreements with the US are worth. Absolutely nothing. Your lack of knowledge about our own history is amazing. Or convenient.
    Go regret your privilege as you self-hate somewhere else...

Every nation in history has done some really wrong things when you look back far enough, but there are a couple of nations that are doing those evil things NOW at this very moment and we have the chance to say, give, do something to stop it yet evil people use past wrongs of an unrelated group to excuse allowing current wrongs by another.

For the last 100 years russia has continually wrought evil upon itself and its neighbors and it can be stopped.

I'm sure as some spoke out against breaking treaties with the Indians, the trolls of the day pointed out how the English treated the Scots or the Irish trying to shut them up...

Last edited:

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston

Add on, add on…
    Stop crying for them. I’ve never seen one working Mon-Fri.
    Well… except Elizabeth Warren.
    If you’d like to make the argument that the US did not make dozens of treaties with them and then routinely break said treaties, go right ahead.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Go regret your privilege as you self-hate somewhere else...

Every nation in history has done some really wrong things when you look back far enough, but there are a couple of nations that are doing those evil things NOW at this very moment and we have the chance to say, give, do something to stop it yet evil people use past wrongs of an unrelated group to excuse allowing current wrongs by another.

For the last 100 years russia has continually wrought evil upon itself and its neighbors and it can be stopped.

I'm sure as some spoke out against breaking treaties with the Indians, the trolls of the day pointed out how the English treated the Scots or the Irish trying to shut them up...

Self hate my ass. Like I said, I think we should’ve taken Baja California too. BTW, the Hawaiians would like their country back as well. Ain’t gonna happen.
    Regardless, I’m sure the Ukrainians are near victory, if we just borrow another $100B. I keep hearing that, anyway. Then they can join the list of countries we’ve gotten involved in over the past few decades and have dramatically improved. Somalia, Lebanon, Libya, Iraq, Haiti, etc.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If you’d like to make the argument that the US did not make dozens of treaties with them and then routinely break said treaties, go right ahead.
    Take your self-hating somewhere else. This isnt the "American/Indian politics of the 1800s" its Ukraine politics...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Self hate my ass. Like I said, I think we should’ve taken Baja California too. BTW, the Hawaiians would like their country back as well. Ain’t gonna happen.
    Self-hates then says he doesn't... Saying what ever you want to say that seems like it will be most beneficial to you in the moment.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Self-hates then says he doesn't... Saying what ever you want to say that seems like it will be most beneficial to you in the moment.

You crack me up. History is what it is. Pretending it’s not is simply bullshit. You can wish for utopia, past and present, all you want. Some of us choose to live in the real world. And the real world is full of compromises and accommodation, unless you have the power to force others to comply. Fortunately for us, we’ve generally had that power over large sections of the world for a long time.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You crack me up. History is what it is. Pretending it’s not is simply bullshit. You can wish for utopia, past and present, all you want. Some of us choose to live in the real world. And the real world is full of compromises and accommodation, unless you have the power to force others to comply. Fortunately for us, we’ve generally had that power over large sections of the world for a long time.
    Get back to Ukraine politics...

You're polluting the thread more than normal by straying off topic.

Last edited:

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Get back to Ukraine politics...

You're polluting the thread more than normal by straying of topic.

Some advice you might want to take yourself, rather than defaulting to ad hominem ploys.
    So what are we getting for our billions of borrowed dollars? Follow the money? Hopefully, more NATO bases. That’s always been the point, along with lots more income for American corporations. Ukraine? Collateral damage, but no US casualties minimizes domestic resistance to the program. Yes it seems that now we’re spending more on interest than on the military, but that’s no problem. For now, anyway.

Top Bottom