Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    The US needs to stop funding Zelensky's vacation homes
    Yep. I have no problems at all providing assistance to Ukraine, with two caveats: 1) That we have a mechanism in place to accurately audit where all money ultimately is spent...meaning not just a catch-all "defense fund." 2) That it doesn't further diminish U.S. military capability, e.g., send 'em munitions and materiel, but make sure what we send are excess or unneeded stores.

Oh, and #3: Get the Biden/Harris administration out of the White House.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Yep. I have no problems at all providing assistance to Ukraine, with two caveats: 1) That we have a mechanism in place to accurately audit where all money ultimately is spent...meaning not just a catch-all "defense fund." 2) That it doesn't further diminish U.S. military capability, e.g., send 'em munitions and materiel, but make sure what we send are excess or unneeded stores.

Unfortunately...........there is no tracking.......no accounting.......no accountability. Ukraine is known to be one of the most corrupt countries in Europe. US aide to Ukraine is lining the pockets of the leadership there.

We are also depleting our munitions reserves.......putting or own security in jeopardy

FJB and F u c k Kackles too

We need to stop giving foreign aide to every country with its hands held out. Noone ever repays it.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

You are more trusting than I am.

What is needed is a temporary truce and a plebiscite to determine in which Nation the residents of the Donbas want to be in.

leVieux

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Have you seen that Peter Zeihan video about "Isn't It Time Someone Assassinated Putin?" or something like that? I thought it was fascinating.
    The one from 2-days ago?

I tend to agree, there are too many at the top that "need" putin because if any of them took power the bodies would pile high as they attempted to consolidate control.

That is of course beside the logistical difficulty of someone, particularly a non-russian attempting to find a way to reach putin.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    "determine in which Nation the residents of the Donbas want to be in." Problem si that Ru 'pushed' Ru people into the area and the Ukraines left.
    Urkaine forces in very early vid were 'convinced' by the locals to surrender firing pins whie Ru jets flew overhead? And the 'convincers' were local civies.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I am enjoying seeing the Russian nazis getting their asses kicked on the battlefield.
    Their 3 week “special military operation” has been a complete disaster and humiliation for that 3rd world shithole with nukes.
    Putin miscalculated worse than Hitler and has screwed his own people so much it willtake generations to recover, if the Chinese commies allow it.
    The invasion of Russian territory this week is another indication of Putin’s incompetence.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if the Ukraine’s battle plan looks like this…
    IMG_3742.jpeg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    That's not info on the Africa post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The US military trained the rebels in Niger; they overthrew the Niger govt and then got cozy with Russia and tossed the US out of the base we had there. The Russians are now in that base. Since this didn't make the news cycle (smelled like the Afghan debacle), there isn't much left to find on this embarrassing mess.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    The US military trained the rebels in Niger; they overthrew the Niger govt and then got cozy with Russia and tossed the US out of the base we had there. The Russians are now in that base. Since this didn't make the news cycle (smelled like the Afghan debacle), there isn't much left to find on this embarrassing mess.

Joe Biden is a fuc king idiot

Top Bottom