• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Seriously? We destroyed entire f’ing cities by accident?
    What, are you baiting by saying hospitals then switching to cities???

Different times and places... firebombing dresden was the only effective option given the tech of the day, when a GLONASS guid3d missle can hit within 6 - 10m of the aim point, hitting a hospital is inexcusable and lying saying it was Ukraine who struck themselves is simply moronic as those who defend such actions.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    7d55173a85a2496192531411b064486a.jpg

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    This may be old news, but:

The $1.7 billion aid package "includes $1.5 billion in funding for long-term contracts through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, and $200 million in immediate military aid taken from Pentagon stockpiles."

Meanwhile:

"America's odds of fighting a major war are the highest in 80 years, and its military isn't prepared for one. This was the finding of a bipartisan panel tasked by Congress to review U.S. defense strategy. Its nearly 100-page report reveals a crisis of confidence in American national security."

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I was reading an article last night about equipment that Colombia is giving to Ukraine. I’d be curious to know if that includes equipment that we bought for them, and if so, then we obviously don’t need to spend more money there.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    7d55173a85a2496192531411b064486a.jpg

<>

I was watching OANN daily back when this was current.

Chanel Rion actually went to Ukraine and interviewed the deposed elected officials contemporaneously.

Their sworn statements they gave Giuliani were not in agreement with your cartoon.

They also repeatedly played the clip in which Biden bragged of threatening & bribing the Ukrainians.

<>

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    I’ve mentioned before that every dollar we spend on the Ukraine war is borrowed. Now we’re paying more for interest than on all military spending. Roughly 1/3 of all US national debt has been borrowed in the past 4.5 years. If the globalist pro-war commentators on this thread have an argument for how this financial situation turns out well, I’d like to hear it. Historically, every country in a similar situation has lost its dominant position. Tough to bet on a different outcome this time.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    What, are you baiting by saying hospitals then switching to cities???

Different times and places... firebombing dresden was the only effective option given the tech of the day, when a GLONASS guid3d missle can hit within 6 - 10m of the aim point, hitting a hospital is inexcusable and lying saying it was Ukraine who struck themselves is simply moronic as those who defend such actions.

You and others constantly talk about how Russia is fighting with WW2 technology

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    <>

CycleGuy actually volunteered to go to Ukraine after Donbas was invaded & help w/ Ukraine’s defense.

So, he understandably has loyalty to the UK’s side.

An, he also serves Texas as a LEO in a difficult place.

Please be nice. . . . . . .

<>
    People who piss on others should expect to get wet too

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You and others constantly talk about how Russia is fighting with WW2 technology
    Doesn't mean they don't have and use modern equipment too at times.

ruzzia heavily relies on ancient "tech" regarding tanks, logistics etc, but dont think for a second they do not have and use some very advanced and effective tech. GPS/GLONASS spoofing, aircraft, missles and rockets... many pieces of the "advanced" tech are hobbled through corruption and failure to further develop the tech, but to think just because the rashists use tanks from the 1950s and 60s they don't have thermal, drones, EW or precision munitions is foolish.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    <>

CycleGuy actually volunteered to go to Ukraine after Donbas was invaded & help w/ Ukraine’s defense.

So, he understandably has loyalty to the UK’s side.

An, he also serves Texas as a LEO in a difficult place.

Please be nice. . . . . . .

<>
    Lots of people have gone to Ukraine for different reasons and had varying experiences there. Not everyone who has been there holds the same opinion of the proxy war that he does either.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Lots of people have gone to Ukraine for different reasons and had varying experiences there. Not everyone who has been there holds the same opinion of the proxy war that he does either.

<>

I usually agree with you.

But I like CycleGuy & believe him a sincere Patriot.

“Please be nice. . . . . “

<>

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    <>

Please note that I frequently agree with you & Havoc; but respect the right of others to have sincere differing opinions.

I don’t consider disagreeing as ‘’piss(ing) on others”. Even if that disagreement is persistent.

<>
    Disagreeing is fine; the world would truly suck if everyone thought the same. But accusing others of being foreign agents etc for having a different opinion is another matter

Top Bottom