Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The core issue:
    In a country that’s a den of corruption, we overthrew your puppet government and installed a puppet government of our own…one that gives 10% of aid received “to the Big Guy”.

Tell me again why the heck we’re getting involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe that was part of a deal with China, not Ukraine.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

ETA: the irony of it hit me later. Because he THINKS he is smart. It's a dangerous combo.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Biden has always been in the pocket of others. Recent actions have proven that his patrons are just as idiotic and demented as he is....

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017

ETA: the irony of it hit me later. Because he THINKS he is smart. It's a dangerous combo.

Seems like he's trying to channel the ghost of JFK, but he got Rosemary, JFK's lobotomized and mentally challenged sister instead. At this point I would almost take back either Bush or Bubba over this clown.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Who is for open borders?

Who is for adult males in women's restrooms?

Who is destroying our education system?

Who is promoting the burning and looting of our cities?

Its the same people stealing Ukraine resources and bombing Ukraine cities.

Fight them now or later?

Lay down now or later?

View attachment 311175View attachment 311176

View attachment 311177
    Yeah, yeah, and Trump is a Russian asset. I've heard this kind of rhetoric for over five years. Russia, Russia, Russia. The real threat to America is sadly, American elites.

glenbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Thanks for the link. I had been telling the wife that this thing smells rotten and that it has a lot to do with the "bio labs".

Sometimes, it is instructional to watch what the lamestream media is IGNORING to figure out what it really going on...
    Voter fraud, bio labs, laptops, immigration, dementia. They all come to mind.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Bio-research I have no problem with.
    Bio-warfare and gain of function I do.
    And the last couple days enough has come out to cast doubt on the first one.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Can gain-of-function technology be used to improve the effects of cocaine?.......Asking for a friend......

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Patrick Lancaster reports from Mariupol that there is only one remaining Azov stronghold. Shows devastated city, interviews residents...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I often wonder if there's anyone on here who, behind all the memes and pithy thoughts, might actually be considering going over there to help in some capacity. That's a serious question and I'd like to have a serious discussion with folks who are that committed. This isn't a good subject for the open thread; it would be the derail to end them all. However, if you fall into that category, please PM me. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Understand, this is just a learning experience for me. I'm far too old and broken down to consider it but I'd love to hear from people who have the option because I'm curious what it takes to get someone to uproot their life to help their fellow man on the other side of the world.

glenbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I often wonder if there's anyone on here who, behind all the memes and pithy thoughts, might actually be considering going over there to help in some capacity. That's a serious question and I'd like to have a serious discussion with folks who are that committed. This isn't a good subject for the open thread; it would be the derail to end them all. However, if you fall into that category, please PM me. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Understand, this is just a learning experience for me. I'm far too old and broken down to consider it but I'd love to hear from people who have the option because I'm curious what it takes to get someone to uproot their life to help their fellow man on the other side of the world.
    Could you make that a separate thread for the rest of us who would like to know?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I know two recently served Marines working on going. It reminds me of the Americans who fought in Spain in the 1930s. Bully for them!

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Could you make that a separate thread for the rest of us who would like to know?
    I suppose I could but we've tried very hard to keep all the Ukraine stuff in one place. Maybe for this I should change that. I'm about to hit the sack so I'll make a decision in the morning.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to express thoughts privately is still invited to PM me.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    I know two recently served Marines working on going. It reminds me of the Americans who fought in Spain in the 1930s. Bully for them!

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

I kind of have a problem with all our noble, patriotic, combat veterans experienced in asymmetrical warfare going over to Europe right now. We're going to need them here to train us pretty soon, I think....

Reactions: gll

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I've been following this Ukranian soldier on YouTube.

You have a missing missing Russian friend? Try here, NOTE they (the ruskies) keep trying to hack it to stop it from being displayed so may not be up when you try. Viewer discretion STRONGLY advised. With all these man pads my opinion of armor has changed, I don't want to be anywhere near one of those rolling crock pots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom