• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Yeah, yeah, and Trump is a Russian asset. I've heard this kind of rhetoric for over five years. Russia, Russia, Russia. The real threat to America is sadly, American elites. Blame the American elites!
    Classic commie brainwash victim.

Who are these American elites you blame for your terrible living standard you are suffering through here in the USA?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've been following this Ukranian soldier on YouTube.

You have a missing missing Russian friend? Try here, NOTE they (the ruskies) keep trying to hack it to stop it from being displayed so may not be up when you try. Viewer discretion STRONGLY advised. With all these man pads my opinion of armor has changed, I don't want to be anywhere near one of those rolling crock pots.
    Manpads are air defense:
    "Man Portable Air Defense System"
    That said being a Russian tanker would be low on my "would be a cool gig" list right now, as would a Russian pilot...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Classic commie brainwash victim.

Who are these American elites you blame for your terrible living standard you are suffering through here in the USA?
    Just because our living standards are good today does not mean I want them to be shitty tomorrow. Your statement is akin to "don't pay any attention to those criminals over there mugging everyone. They haven't mugged you yet, so why are you complaining?"

Communism (whether it be China or Russia) plays the long game. They know they can not destroy America overnight and a military option against the U.S. is impractical (at this point anyway). Look at our Universities and educational systems....they are not teaching the 3 Rs anymore, they are teaching social justice issues and how to embrace one's feelings. Is this because of Communist infiltration into the education systems or just because of a moral/national pride decline? I think one could argue both.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Just because our living standards are good today does not mean I want them to be shitty tomorrow. Your statement is akin to "don't pay any attention to those criminals over there mugging everyone. They haven't mugged you yet, so why are you complaining?"

Communism (whether it be China or Russia) plays the long game. They know they can not destroy America overnight and a military option against the U.S. is impractical (at this point anyway). Look at our Universities and educational systems....they are not teaching the 3 Rs anymore, they are teaching social justice issues and how to embrace one's feelings. Is this because of Communist infiltration into the education systems or just because of a moral/national pride decline? I think one could argue both.
    Commies never had pride for our country, no decline. And yes I am well aware of the dirt bags abusing our children in schools. These commie dirt bags brainwash the children to hate successful Americans.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Here’s an excellent, unbiased look at the whole situation by Jim Rickards.

It opens with a Churchill quote:
    “In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX

“In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies”

Interesting, but I'm not sure I would consider it unbiased.

About James Rickards:​

James G. Rickards is the editor of Strategic Intelligence, Project Prophesy, Crash Speculator, and Gold Speculator. He is an American lawyer, economist, and investment banker with 40 years of experience working in capital markets on Wall Street. He was the principal negotiator of the rescue of Long-Term Capital Management L.P. (LTCM) by the U.S Federal Reserve in 1998. His clients include institutional investors and government directorates. His work is regularly featured in the Financial Times, Evening Standard, New York Times, The Telegraph, and Washington Post, and he is frequently a guest on BBC, RTE Irish National Radio, CNN, NPR, CSPAN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox, and The Wall Street Journal.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "Here’s the real story: Russia’s invasion is the end result of 14 years of provocation by the West, including repeated declarations that Ukraine will join NATO and a U.S.-backed coup d’état in 2014 that displaced a pro-Russian president.

Russia never planned a blitzkrieg on Kyiv. That’s a Western invention intended to make Putin look like a failure. In fact, Russia is slowly and methodically taking territory in the south and east of Ukraine in order to control the seacoasts, eliminate pro-fascist elements in Mariupol and establish pro-Russian autonomous zones in Donbas."

Enough BS there for me not to bother reading the rest of the article.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    "Here’s the real story: Russia’s invasion is the end result of 14 years of provocation by the West, including repeated declarations that Ukraine will join NATO and a U.S.-backed coup d’état in 2014 that displaced a pro-Russian president.

Russia never planned a blitzkrieg on Kyiv. That’s a Western invention intended to make Putin look like a failure. In fact, Russia is slowly and methodically taking territory in the south and east of Ukraine in order to control the seacoasts, eliminate pro-fascist elements in Mariupol and establish pro-Russian autonomous zones in Donbas."

Enough BS there for me not to bother reading the rest of the article.
    Looks like the truth to me...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

I think Rickards understands what is happening, but this article doesn't tell all he knows.

My greatest fear is that Biden and his cohorts will get desperate... Thankfully, many Americans are beginning to see through the globalist's plans.

Trump threw a wrench into their works and forced their hand before they were really ready. Now that they can see the tide turning against them, they may do something we will all regret in order to shift the advantage further in their favor.

As it is, they have nearly destroyed the world economy by their attempts to gain control of the whole of it through sanctions against those who won't play the game their way...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t think there are any truly unbiased sources. There are some sources who try to keep their bias from swaying their conclusions.

Somebody posted above about never knowing the real truth, and that’s probably pretty accurate. While I’ve disagreed with quite a few people in this thread I think we all are just trying to sift through the available information and give our opinions based on what we think will allow the most positive outcome for the US.

Unlike politicians, I’m pretty sure everyone here prioritizes the good prosperity of our own nation first. We just disagree on how to get there.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I think Rickards understands what is happening, but this article doesn't tell all he knows.

My greatest fear is that Biden and his cohorts will get desperate... Thankfully, many Americans are beginning to see through the globalist's plans.

Trump threw a wrench into their works and forced their hand before they were really ready. Now that they can see the tide turning against them, they may do something we will all regret in order to shift the advantage further in their favor.

As it is, they have nearly destroyed the world economy by their attempts to gain control of the whole of it through sanctions against those who won't play the game their way...

>

Well. . . . . .

What would George Washington do?

Thomas Jefferson?

Andrew Jackson?

George Patton ?

Ronald Reagan?

Time is growing short !

We may well regret our "wait and see" tendency !

leVieux

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Looks like the truth to me...
    20220301_103301.jpg

Pootin is looting. Greed is the reason for this war.

Only fools are getting distracted with stories of nazis and putin being worried about a nato invasion of russia. There are more neo nazis in Russia than Ukraine. nato isn't fighting russia now so the belief that nato was a threat is obviously stupid.
    Screenshot_20220404-165312_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• 20220331_143543.jpg
      20220331_143543.jpg
      64.4 KB · Views: 66
    • Screenshot_20220404-165312_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20220404-165312_Samsung Internet.jpg
      209.7 KB · Views: 66
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom