• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Rich, generous folks have lots of friends too. NATO had been unduly supported by the USA. i.e. we've been paying for the party and of course a lot of folks want to hang out with us...

The USA has its flaws, but being a bully isn't one of them, even if we stick our nose into stuff or stay involved longer than we ought to from time-to-time.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I think you are extremely naive. Bullies have lots of "friends". They choose that side out of fear and for immediate advantage. It's still an empire, even if it's members aren't forced to join, and any who won't join are the enemy.
    And I think you need to loosen the tin foil. A lot.

Look up the definition of an empire. NATO ain't it, that is for darn sure. Part of the problem with NATO is that most of the time they can't even agree on where to go for lunch. Much less be some sort of nefarious invisible empire.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I think you are extremely naive. Bullies have lots of "friends". They choose that side out of fear and for immediate advantage. It's still an empire, even if it's members aren't forced to join, and any who won't join are the enemy.
    What's your handle on above top secret?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What's your handle on above top secret?
    Had to go check that out. Wow.

I don't understand the need to create stories so complex when the truth has, and always will be simple. Like how some are saying Putin never wanted Kyiv and that's why Russia is withdrawing after weeks of major assaults against the city. Its like saying the quarterback didn't want to score because he got sacked...

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Had to go check that out. Wow.

I don't understand the need to create stories so complex when the truth has, and always will be simple. Like how some are saying Putin never wanted Kyiv and that's why Russia is withdrawing after weeks of major assaults against the city. Its like saying the quarterback didn't want to score because he got sacked...

They used to have some decent entertainment on some fringe topics like UFO's and bigfoot.

I'm talking 15 years ago.

Now they are full blown black helo conspiracy tards and actual Russian propaganda trolls fighting anti Russian propaganda trolls.

One huge rabbit hole of WTF.

Lol

Biden lovers versus hunter haters claiming impeachment is imminent and trump is about to DC to tack back the White House.

Oh and the china flu pro and anti vax fights are priceless.
    Its entertainment for sure.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Bullshit, lol. There are a couple guys on there who I swear posts the same stuff you do the same day.

Be proud of who you are. One of the screen names is russian troll. Lol
    Believe what you will, but until your ad hominem, I had never heard of, or been to that website. Neither will I return there, nor do I frequent any other site of the type. Much of what I believe, I conclude by applying principles I learned from the JBS, and I haven't been a member of that group, nor had any contact with other members since 1984.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Believe what you will, but until your ad hominem, I had never heard of, or been to that website. Neither will I return there, nor do I frequent any other site of the type. Much of what I believe, I conclude by applying principles I learned from the JBS, and I haven't been a member of that group, nor had any contact with other members since 1984.
    Since I was referring to the content of your posts is it really ad hominem?

Relax mary, referencing the ALMOST conspiracy nut content of SOME of your posts has nothing to do with you as a person.

I also, clearly, did not just call your posts the rantings of a conspiracy nut. So dont think I meant that in any way.

You are a VALUABLE productive contributor to the forum and I, for one, look forward to your rant....postings.

Ofcourse I'm just joking with you.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This came from a Friend I consider a REAL expert on the Ukraine/Donbass, has studied this for over 30 years. He is a REAL ex-NASA "Rocket Scientist". I have permission to share from a p.m.

"Sorry about the send without the attachment. The good thing is that I added some more to the document.

Quick summary: we are being played by the globalist elite but Russia is playing hardball - as well they should be.

In 1991 when the USSR agreed with the reunification of Germany it was Zbigniew Brzezinski's (then head of the CFR, if I'm not mistaken) plan to "deconstruct Russia". This is why we reneged upon the "NATO shall not move eastwards". I learned of this in 1993. If I learned about it from reading Foreign Affairs magazine and Brzezinski and surfing the internet... Russia did, too.

One of you stated in a reply that you did not locate the information I said to look for on YouTube:

"Svoboda, Aidar, Azov Battalion, C-14, UON, Ukraine"

These are the larger Nazi groups that are laid into the very fabric of the government of Kiev. You can also do a websearch on that word string. It's easier to watch the videos and you'll see that they are around 2014 to 2017 yet the media now denies that we are supporting Nazis/Banderites. It's all bullshit.

And before any of you astute historians will say "the USSR was worse than Nazi Germany" I will agree BUT... The Russian Federation is Orthodox Christian run nation not Khazarian Communist/Satanist run nation. The two are not the same. I have a Russian on this list; perhaps she'd like to comment. I'd gladly share her comments with all if she does not mind.

Lastly, feel free to share the document. I did not .pdf it. You can add additional articles or you can .pdf it and forward it.

Any feedback to me is always welcome. Even if you disagree with the contents.

Also, those of you who wish to follow the war closely... the Telegram app is the best. It's like Twitter but you join pages that you agree with so you miss the petty bickering. I joined pro-Russ and pro-Ukraine pages as well as those who are on the ground and post what they see and videotape. Other channels are persons who funnel a lot of informative information and post it.

I also know that most don't follow geopolitics as closely as I do. I think I missed a potential calling there. There are opposing viewpoints but there is a little logic and history as well as studying a little military strategy and geography which helps form my view(s).

In summary, Ukraine is getting its ass handed to it. Yes, there were Russian losses and there will be more. That is war. It's a war that Ukraine has prepared for, with the aid of our intel agencies, SOCOM and others, for seven years. We can go back and uncover the budget for heavy weapons and small arms. We also know that much more was black budget. In my estimation, everything east of the Dnieper River shall be Russian. Maybe some lands southwest of the Dnieper as well. There were never enough troops sent to "take Kiev" and that was not the message that Putin gave (watch the speech on YouTube). I don't think he will succeed in total "de-Nazification" as he'd have to kill a lot of families. But he can remove the existing government and he certainly can erase any weapons that exist. But to what end? They will grow back like grass - even after an armistice is signed and hostilities cease. And look at the torn up cities... who will pay for that? I imagine that if this ever occurs again we will see a much different kind of warfare... a warfare of mass casualties on the Ukrainian side.

One more thing, there are reports of at least one American officer captured in Mariupol. It's several of the last articles. Check it out."

leVieux

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Empire building by the west? Can you name just one country invaded and taken over by a western country? No? I didn't think so.

Countries join NATO because THEY want to join. Nobody is forcing them.
    Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. Just to name a few….

Reactions: gll

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    So many experts who have friends that're experts...just listen to this...blah, blah, nazis, blah, blah...

At this point, the only thing I'm sure of is: Many dems want our military to go to ukraine and shoot down russian jets because they're willing to touch off a nuclear war. The msm wildly cheers on this idea.

Plus, they keep sending billions in aid (our tax dollars) while also sending over billions in weaponry to ukraine.

Our tax dollars (again) paid for these weapons to fight a proxy war thinking doing so will definitely not 'touch off' a nuclear war...they're sure of...uh-huh.

The left used to bitterly complain that the U.S. is not the world's policemen, ah, unless 'they think' they should be...like now in ukraine.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    And how many of those are now colonies of the west? None.
    Only because we are ineffective at it and now Russia is attacking one of those countries. So we did invade and take over, like you were asking for examples of, we just couldn’t maintain control.

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So many experts who have friends that're experts...just listen to this...blah, blah, nazis, blah, blah...

At this point, the only thing I'm sure of is: Many dems want our military to go to ukraine and shoot down russian jets because they're willing to touch off a nuclear war. The msm wildly cheers on this idea.

Plus, they keep sending billions in aid (our tax dollars) while also sending over billions in weaponry to ukraine.

Our tax dollars (again) paid for these weapons to fight a proxy war thinking doing so will definitely not 'touch off' a nuclear war...they're sure of...uh-huh.

The left used to bitterly complain that the U.S. is not the world's policemen, ah, unless 'they think' they should be...like now in ukraine.

A lot of that money has to do with corruption, and a lot it has to do with protecting and securing resources available in the region necessary to maintaining and supporting the ability to have anything we want whenever we want it.

I don’t think we are anywhere close to real nuclear war, but Putin won’t take me calls so I can’t say for sure.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Only because we are ineffective at it and now Russia is attacking one of those countries. So we did invade and take over, like you were asking for examples of, we just couldn’t maintain control.

I would say we probably could maintain control. We pretty much had Afghanistan without an American casualty in years (right up to Biden’s bungled withdrawal).

We tend to use monetary methods of maintaining influence, and sometimes other more covert means of insuring those “we” like are in power. But generally it’s monetary. You could say we’ve built an empire of influence and I would whole heartedly agree. But the places where we couldn’t maintain control tend to be on shorter lists. Places like Vietnam.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This came from a Friend I consider a REAL expert on the Ukraine/Donbass, has studied this for over 30 years. He is a REAL ex-NASA "Rocket Scientist". I have permission to share from a p.m.

"Sorry about the send without the attachment. The good thing is that I added some more to the document.

Quick summary: we are being played by the globalist elite but Russia is playing hardball - as well they should be.

In 1991 when the USSR agreed with the reunification of Germany it was Zbigniew Brzezinski's (then head of the CFR, if I'm not mistaken) plan to "deconstruct Russia". This is why we reneged upon the "NATO shall not move eastwards". I learned of this in 1993. If I learned about it from reading Foreign Affairs magazine and Brzezinski and surfing the internet... Russia did, too.

One of you stated in a reply that you did not locate the information I said to look for on YouTube:

"Svoboda, Aidar, Azov Battalion, C-14, UON, Ukraine"

These are the larger Nazi groups that are laid into the very fabric of the government of Kiev. You can also do a websearch on that word string. It's easier to watch the videos and you'll see that they are around 2014 to 2017 yet the media now denies that we are supporting Nazis/Banderites. It's all bullshit.

And before any of you astute historians will say "the USSR was worse than Nazi Germany" I will agree BUT... The Russian Federation is Orthodox Christian run nation not Khazarian Communist/Satanist run nation. The two are not the same. I have a Russian on this list; perhaps she'd like to comment. I'd gladly share her comments with all if she does not mind.

Lastly, feel free to share the document. I did not .pdf it. You can add additional articles or you can .pdf it and forward it.

Any feedback to me is always welcome. Even if you disagree with the contents.

Also, those of you who wish to follow the war closely... the Telegram app is the best. It's like Twitter but you join pages that you agree with so you miss the petty bickering. I joined pro-Russ and pro-Ukraine pages as well as those who are on the ground and post what they see and videotape. Other channels are persons who funnel a lot of informative information and post it.

I also know that most don't follow geopolitics as closely as I do. I think I missed a potential calling there. There are opposing viewpoints but there is a little logic and history as well as studying a little military strategy and geography which helps form my view(s).

In summary, Ukraine is getting its ass handed to it. Yes, there were Russian losses and there will be more. That is war. It's a war that Ukraine has prepared for, with the aid of our intel agencies, SOCOM and others, for seven years. We can go back and uncover the budget for heavy weapons and small arms. We also know that much more was black budget. In my estimation, everything east of the Dnieper River shall be Russian. Maybe some lands southwest of the Dnieper as well. There were never enough troops sent to "take Kiev" and that was not the message that Putin gave (watch the speech on YouTube). I don't think he will succeed in total "de-Nazification" as he'd have to kill a lot of families. But he can remove the existing government and he certainly can erase any weapons that exist. But to what end? They will grow back like grass - even after an armistice is signed and hostilities cease. And look at the torn up cities... who will pay for that? I imagine that if this ever occurs again we will see a much different kind of warfare... a warfare of mass casualties on the Ukrainian side.

One more thing, there are reports of at least one American officer captured in Mariupol. It's several of the last articles. Check it out."

leVieux

So little there actually matches up with anything I've seen after a rather critical look at the circumstances.

It sadly has all the hallmarks of an internet chain letter:
    -Purported friend is an expert
    -Claims directly contradicting verifiable facts
    -Lack of verifiable facts of its own
    -Secret knowledge
    -Dramatic theme (NAZIs!)
    -Encouragement to share/pass along

Without a lot of facts I call BS my friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom