• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Nope Millard Fillmore 13th President and the President credited with installing the first bathtub in White House.
    A Comic...
    7842ecef805b74411c67972a8f9c049c.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    CNN reporters run from bombardment from rus troops. Kinda funny, 'artillery' hit several hundred yards away and they claim 100 ft. Roll down into the (newly dug by troops) 'trench' - actually a ditch that has been there a long time, grass & weeds growing in it. Then run to their cars - on a ridge with some bullet holes "one completely destroyed". Wouldn't start! Yes I realize a combat zone but their comments and reaction was funny. And they take a gal with them! idiots.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    They desperately want 'combat cred' like hillary earned (lie) and the other butt-hole, brian williams. (also a liar) and joe dim-wit, what with his facing down corn holio...

Reactions: gll

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    John Doyle is close, but i cannot find a reference to the US nor NATO promising anything to Russia.

Putin appears to be fabricating this agreement (that no Eastern nations would be allowed into NATO)

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    John Doyle is close, but i cannot find a reference to the US nor NATO promising anything to Russia.

Putin appears to be fabricating this agreement (that no Eastern nations would be allowed into NATO)
    Yeah, there was no treaty..., just promises.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Honest question…why do you feel that way?
    The commentator grabs a list of countries out of his ass to create the illusion that Putin's goal is to reconstitute and expand the Soviet Union.

Though Putin groused about broken promises from the beginning of NATO's eastward expansion, he essentially only reacted when NATO closed in on Ukraine (beginning before 2014), the last and most important buffer between Russia and the West.

I don't see empire building in that equation, except by the West.

Even you, in your support for Western influence in Ukraine, couch it in terms of the West's strategic interests in material and natural resources.

Frankly, I just hope that in continuing to goad the Bear, the West really has the capability to put it down quickly, before it decides to rake it's claws across the world, but if I was Putin, I'd be ready to slash and burn..., and that's the more likely end to this, rather than any empire building by Putin.

When pushed into a corner by a bully and his lackies, the victim will always be vilified for striking first, and the bully will always justify his offensive actions to pummel the victim as defense, in order to justify his long standing goals for complete domination. When push comes to shove a weak victim has little left to him except crazy...

Global domination (Globalism) is, and has been the goal of America's string pullers since even before Robert Welch created the John Birch Society in an attempt to expose it's perpetration.

Donald Trump was elected to stop that Deep State, but now we seem to be encouraging them...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The commentator grabs a list of countries out of his ass to create the illusion that Putin's goal is to reconstitute and expand the Soviet Union.

Though Putin groused about broken promises from the beginning of NATO's eastward expansion, he essentially only reacted when NATO closed in on Ukraine (beginning before 2014), the last and most important buffer between Russia and the West.

I don't see empire building in that equation, except by the West.

Even you, in your support for Western influence in Ukraine, couch it in terms of the West's strategic interests in material and natural resources.

Frankly, I just hope that in continuing to goad the Bear, the West really has the capability to put it down quickly, before it decides to rake it's claws across the world, but if I was Putin, I'd be ready to slash and burn..., and that's the more likely end to this, rather than any empire building by Putin.

When pushed into a corner by a bully and his lackies, the victim will always be vilified for striking first, and the bully will always justify his offensive actions to pummel the victim as defense, in order to justify his long standing goals for complete domination.

Global domination (Globalism) is, and has been the goal of America's string pullers since even before Robert Welch created the John Birch Society in an attempt to expose it's perpetration.

Donald Trump was elected to stop that Deep State, but now we seem to be encouraging them...
    Empire building by the west? Can you name just one country invaded and taken over by a western country? No? I didn't think so.

Countries join NATO because THEY want to join. Nobody is forcing them.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Empire building by the west? Can you name just one country invaded and taken over by a western country? No? I didn't think so.

Countries join NATO because THEY want to join. Nobody is forcing them.
    I think you are extremely naive. Bullies have lots of "friends". They choose that side out of fear and for immediate advantage. It's still an empire, even if it's members aren't forced to join, and any who won't join are the enemy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom