• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Like put your money where your mouth is buy a ticket and DO something.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

You should go be used as cannon fodder for putin. Add to the 10,000's of prorussian young men wasted over putins desire to steal Ukraine.

Sent from your great grandma's house

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Announced weapon delivery is different from actual delivery.
    As for the Baud post, BS. He was paid to train. Never thought French were good fighters after waterloo - or even then.
    Rus Sec stated in 2014 Putin wanted all of Ukraine. I don't trust NATO, Russia could have been stopped taking Crimea if Obuumer wanted but he didn't care. Neither did NATO. As for the treat of NATO to Russia, why? No real threat to peaceful neighbor Govs. If Ru was playing nice, why Syria, Georgia, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc? Why China/Solomon Is deal?
    All the weapons and $ going there? Where? How? Sounds like a garage sale of old arms. When is the last time the US made 155 cannon? Brit said they gave harpoon but U said they didn't get them. S300s didn't work. More posturing by the west.
    Yep. Biden is either watching putin and the russian forces rape Ukraine or flat out helping them. Putler didn't try this shit with the last administration.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    The real question is whether they have enough training and experience with the equipment to utilize it properly.
    You should be wondering about Russian training and experience.. Ukraine had enough training and experience to sink putins flagship of the black sea fleet. What was the name of that ship, The Moscow?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Seems that there are lots of people who are willing to inflict putins will on the subjects of russia.

And that won't change until those enablers face "stiffer penalties" from their neighbors than from Czar Vlad.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You should be wondering about Russian training and experience.. Ukraine had enough training and experience to sink putins flagship of the black sea fleet. What was the name of that ship, The Moscow?

Gee, I'm still asking WHO sank it ?

Who in the entire World has the capability to do that ?

Which nation has "killer subs" ?

Hmmmmm . . . . . . . . .

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Gee, I'm still asking WHO sank it ?

Who in the entire World has the capability to do that ?

Which nation has "killer subs" ?

Hmmmmm . . . . . . . . .
    Just about every one that has a navigable international body of water.

The question is, which nation is stupid enough to sail nearly obsolete flagship within range of shore based anti ship missiles and stores all their munitions on deck.

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Russian Defense officials have warned that if the west continues its proxy war in Ukraine against Russia it could lead to a nuclear conflict

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Russian Defense officials have warned that if the west continues its proxy war in Ukraine against Russia it could lead to a nuclear conflict

I don’t believe them.

JMHO.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Putin wants nothing more than people around the world to ignore the carnage he has caused in Ukraine.

People are smart enough to follow many different current events. Being ignorant to what's going on in Ukraine is a mistake.
    Not ignoring it, just that if you want people to be distracted, get involved in a war. I'm just not gung ho over defending a country that is divided in the first place. Getting into an actual war with Russia and China on one side, and the U.S. and Europe on the other is a no win situation for people anywhere.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

More hot air. Bullies mouth off a lot.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm concerned if they think they're going to lose specifically because we're dumping supplies, funds, and probably SOF teams into their little conflict they may get desperate.

I don’t think it will be an issue unless there’s actually an invasion of Russia.

Losing in Ukraine will be a back eye. But if they started launching nukes, regardless of US response there are too many nearby nuclear nations that are very likely to respond turning what would have been a black eye in to total destruction.

Very small tactical strike inside Ukraine…maybe, but even that would only put Russia in a worse position. Real widespread nuclear war is something I just don’t think will happen.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I heard some Russian guy today say it was a proxy war against them by the West. Laughable - all they have to do is pull out of the Ukraine.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Losing in Ukraine will be a back eye. But if they started launching nukes, regardless of US response there are too many nearby nuclear nations that are very likely to respond turning what would have been a black eye in to total destruction.

Yup, same threat they always use. But then, Blinkin isn't very smart and Milley won't demand anything. Brandon is busy elsewhere.
    What really surprises me is the Ru are demolishing what they want. Syria, yea, sand anyway. Housing, no big deal but factories?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I spoke about this at the beginning of the conflict, please refer to my first post in this thread (or second) Ukraine is not an independent entity from The Rus. It WAS the Rus until the Mongolians got involved.

Europe 900 AD -- Can you point Kiev on this map? I can because I had Russian History which was brutal btw.

1650993971904.png

Once the Mongolians got kicked out in the late 1000s Russia re-established itself with Muscovy instead of Kiev as the capital.

1650994201431.png

By the 1500s several wars and territorial changes had pushed Russia to a small kingdom in Eastern Europe. Ukraine as a nation did not exist at that point or at any point and was part oft he Polish - Lithuanian empire at one point.

1650994466620.png

Ukraine did not end up being a republic until the establishment of the USSR in 1918. It was not officially a nation until 1991.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom