• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    My bad. I was responding to the single comment I quoted. Mistook his comment as being pro-pootler.

Surely no one will deny pootlers murder and destruction in Ukraine is inexcusable.

Not sure where you got that impression. I was pointing out the irony of us noticing the absolute incompetent of Russia's Head of State with our own IMPOTUS occupying the Oval Office.....

As for IMPOTUS's body count, I'm sure there are plenty of Afghan families and victims of illegal aliens that could provide numbers for that stat....

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My position is that We the People should be able to see & hear whatever information is available, so that we could better decide what to believe.

I have never taken the side of Putin.

Why are our government & media so unwilling to allow information to be published ? I can't think of a single legitimate reason, could you ?

leVieux

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t know that the government itself has actually blocked anything coming from Russia.

Do they have far to close a relationship with social media? Of course. But there are still a lot of sites with information (and disinformation) from Russia.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My position is that We the People should be able to see & hear whatever information is available, so that we could better decide what to believe.

I have never taken the side of Putin.

Why are our government & media so unwilling to allow information to be published ? I can't think of a single legitimate reason, could you ?

leVieux
    As long as your attention is focused on Ukraine, it doesn't matter if it's fact or fiction.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Well 3 semesters, - candcallen - optional classes, degree is Engg.
    As I stated before, a game of chicken between our Gov and Putin. Like it's been since Nam/Korea. A few bombing runs in 2014 and problem solved. Same for this situation. No 'boots-on-the-ground' required.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Not sure where you got that impression. I was pointing out the irony of us noticing the absolute incompetent of Russia's Head of State with our own IMPOTUS occupying the Oval Office.....

As for IMPOTUS's body count, I'm sure there are plenty of Afghan families and victims of illegal aliens that could provide numbers for that stat....
    So I was correct, you are a vladolf pootler apologist. Say it loud and proud. This isn't Russia where you can't speak freely.

Look at the refugees, destruction of cities and death caused by pootlers illegal border crossing and you will quickly see not much compares.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So I was correct, you are a vladolf pootler apologist. Say it loud and proud. This isn't Russia where you can't speak freely.

Look at the refugees, destruction of cities and death caused by pootlers illegal border crossing and you will quickly see not much compares.

This post is no different than if anyone were to call you a Biden apologist.

There’s no reason to start putting words in peoples mouths or make accusations. We are much better served with civil discussion and exchanging ideas instead of attacks or insults.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

I don't disagree with you, but as in any war (including the ones we've been involved in) there are no good guys, just varying degrees of bad.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Everyone see themselves as....."the good guys".....

Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy. -- Darth Vader.

He really thought he was a good guy. So did Emperor Palpatine..

Once more Sith shall rule the galaxy. And we shall have... peace. - Palpatine

A lot of Star Wars fans think the Sith are evil, but there is a huge conflict going on and both sides were horrific. The Jedi basically committed Genocide against the Sith. So who is good? Good is about your perspective.

Reactions: gll

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

But what are you going to do about it?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member