• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Bernie Gores death articles apparently are a massive troll of the guy over the years. Some YouTuber gamer publicity whore soap opera. His online name was Jordie Jordan, aka Richard Jordan.

Sent from my iBunker using Tapatalk Pro
    Say what???

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Patrick Lancaster is an American ex-pat living in the Donetsk region for the past 7 or 8 years. He has been reporting (on youtube) from the region since the beginning of the war and before. He is decidedly pro-Russian, but seems to try to deliver the facts and particularly the outlook of the region's inhabitants in spontaneous interviews, which also tends to be pro-Russian.

His 3rd video posted today comes from Mariupol.

Dead in Mariupol buried in parks.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep its pretty bad. On the bright side at least we aren't bombing Ukraine and stealing their natural resources, farm land, and sea ports.
    No, but we're allowing any swinging dick to come in from Mexico, chicks with sticks to compete with biological females and all the other fuckery that goes on in this nation.

It's the ol' look at the left hand while the right knocks you da fuq out!

Why is so much thought invested into a whole other country? Why are we not focused on ours?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Ukraine also effectively jammed Russia’s long-in-the-tooth wireless military-communication technology, which apparently uses a single-frequency channel to operate. Former Central Intelligence Agency Director David Petraeus told CNN that Russians were then forced to use cellphones to communicate until Ukraine blocked the +7 country code for Russia and eventually took down 3G services that Russia uses for secure connections. Russian soldiers were forced to steal Ukrainian cellphones to communicate with one another. That’s no way to fight a war.

Ukraine also has taken advantage of crowdsourcing. The Journal told the story of Russian tanks that would fire on the city of Voznesensk and then back up a few hundred yards to avoid return fire. Civilians and Territorial Defense volunteers would then message the tanks’ new coordinates via the Viber social-messaging app.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    If Yeager has ALS....his time is short............

Lost a family member a few years ago from it............

While not a Yeager fan, no one deserves what he is going to experience.....

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    No, but we're allowing any swinging dick to come in from Mexico, chicks with sticks to compete with biological females and all the other fuckery that goes on in this nation.

It's the ol' look at the left hand while the right knocks you da fuq out!

Why is so much thought invested into a whole other country? Why are we not focused on ours?
    Who is for open borders?

Who is for adult males in women's restrooms?

Who is destroying our education system?

Who is promoting the burning and looting of our cities?

Its the same people stealing Ukraine resources and bombing Ukraine cities.

Fight them now or later?

Lay down now or later?

20220321_222640.jpg
    20220321_223048.jpg

20220328_120828.jpg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Who is for open borders?

Who is for adult males in women's restrooms?

Who is destroying our education system?

Who is promoting the burning and looting of our cities?

Its the same people stealing Ukraine resources and bombing Ukraine cities.

Fight them now or later?

Lay down now or later?

Soros isn't Russian, or welcome in Russia, but he is welcomed in Ukraine and America...

If you really want to know who is destroying America and Ukraine give a wide look to who is surrounding George Soros and who George Soros is supporting. He isn't all of the problem, but he's central enough to it to make a decent bullseye...

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    If Yeager has ALS....his time is short............

Lost a family member a few years ago from it............

While not a Yeager fan, no one deserves what he is going to experience.....
    Steve Gleason has lived with it for a decade. I was at the first home game back in the superdome after Katrina. He blocked a falcons punt. The dome erupted and the saints rolled over the falcons that night.

He was in his chair rolling down the road with his family in one of the Mardi Gras parades this year. You do have to take into account the quality of life. A lot of people do not want to live like that. There is a documentary on Amazon about him, Gleason.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    If this is real - and it sure shit looks like it is, THESE are REAL "war criminals" - **** the Ukraine and the Ukranians who tolerate this shit. WE, the US, need to stay out of this little conflict altogether. No more wasting American resources. We are dealing with double digit inflation, but somehow we have billions of dollars to line the pockets of Ukranians and Biden Inc, I mean, equip them for their fight... no, not sorry. Stop sending guns, ammo, money, and don't be sending Americans to die in this stupid conflict. Anyone going over there to volunteer is an idiot who will die in vane.

Ukraine is losing - Zelensky is now trying to get Putin to sit down to discuss terms. Winners don't do that. He knows they are losing. Russia hasn't even rolled out the good soldiers or equipment, aside from some Chechens. The numbers being reported of Russian equipment and lives lost seem as inflated as COVID numbers. The ship allegedly sunk by shore fired unguided artillery - wasn't. Its afloat and well. Ghost of Kiev is a lie. Its all propaganda - the puppet masters are trying to drag us into their damned war.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Not speaking or understanding the Russian language it’s hard to say wtf this is.

My guess is these pows no matter what shape they are when captured are get the knee capping right off the bat to make them talk.

No one creates more injury’s to to treated on pows. These guys are as good as dead or in the hands of some real sadist.

Personally I’m not taking nor treating pows in times of war. One really just needs to look at the whole Kyle Rittenhoff shooting. He should have smoked skate board boi too.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    When all this broke out I was sure Russia was in the wrong but as more information comes to light it seems we are once again caught up in something we don’t understand. I will leave it that because I will never sympathize with Putin or his crazy past crimes. Remember: he’s killed journalists/his own citizens.

As far as pow treatment I’m neutral. Would I do that to someone? No. Do I have a military background? No. But I have seen the ugly side of society more than once. I’m neutral because the Geneva convention has always been a hypocritical rule. If you step foot on a battlefield trying to take my life but get captured, why would you expect mercy? Fortunately I’d give it. But if I was captured I’d expect my survival rate to be low or not be surprised by abuse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom