• Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I ain’t paranoid.

But over the last year this administration has proven that they’re literally incapable of telling the truth.

The lies, spin, narrative, censoring of dissenting opinions (nearly all of which have been proven correct).

Why the hell would I believe anything they’re saying now?

This corrupt administration and their yellow-journalism media cronies are pushing us toward war.

Their track-record demands that we look to see what they’re trying to distract us from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The administration is far from the only source of news.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm somewhat inclined to believe this gaff, that came out of Biden's mouth yesterday, despite WH denials, but only time will tell.

"when you're there..."

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I'm somewhat inclined to believe this gaff, that came out of Biden's mouth yesterday, despite WH denials, but only time will tell.

"when you're there..."

He also referred to Lloyd Austin to as Secretary of State, and today indirectly called for a Regime change in Russia.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I ain’t paranoid.

But over the last year this administration has proven that they’re literally incapable of telling the truth.

The lies, spin, narrative, censoring of dissenting opinions (nearly all of which have been proven correct).

Why the hell would I believe anything they’re saying now?

This corrupt administration and their yellow-journalism media cronies are pushing us toward war.

Their track-record demands that we look to see what they’re trying to distract us from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We've gotten used to government and media lying to us; they've done it so often we've gotten used to it...

Seems like just one lie should void our trust, as one lie would void our trust in most any individual of our acquaintance.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    We've gotten used to government and media lying to us; they've done it so often we've gotten used to it...

Seems like just one lie should void our trust, as one lie would void our trust in most any individual of our acquaintance.
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Some government officials have lowered the bar for honesty to new extremes.

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    He also referred to Lloyd Austin to as Secretary of State, and today indirectly called for a Regime change in Russia.
    When the potato-in-chief called for a regime change he was hailed as a leader staring down Putin across the border in Poland. WaPo, LA Times, NY Times… all of them had this on the front page of their feeds, calling it a fiery and determined speech. None of them condemned it even though Limp Lindsey Graham said the same thing two weeks prior, and he was roundly criticized. And if Trump would have said it, he would be called a warmonger itching to start WW3 by every newspaper and reporter around the world.

There is no trust from me when it comes to anyone in the media, or government, no matter who it is. All of them have an agenda, and it’s now my belief the ”news” is called the fourth estate because they see themselves as another branch of the government hoping to set policy.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So, unless someone travels across Ukraine personally, believe nothing? And unless one travels from one end of China to the other, believe nothing about China?

I am not that paranoid.
    Do we really need to believe something just to believe something? We know that both sides are pushing as much propaganda as possible. Does believing some of it change the outcome? Maybe certain people want us to stay focused on the fake news to distract people from issues going on within our own borders.
    I suppose it’s better than his previous title as “the guy who runs that outfit over there”.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    When the potato-in-chief called for a regime change he was hailed as a leader staring down Putin across the border in Poland. WaPo, LA Times, NY Times… all of them had this on the front page of their feeds, calling it a fiery and determined speech. None of them condemned it even though Limp Lindsey Graham said the same thing two weeks prior, and he was roundly criticized. And if Trump would have said it, he would be called a warmonger itching to start WW3 by every newspaper and reporter around the world.

There is no trust from me when it comes to anyone in the media, or government, no matter who it is. All of them have an agenda, and it’s now my belief the ”news” is called the fourth estate because they see themselves as another branch of the government hoping to set policy.
    Politicians for the most part have always skewed the truth in a way that they find favorable towards their constituents and benefactors. As for media, investigative journalism is for the most part dead, they've been replaced by opinion writers, and much of their opinions are copied from tweets.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm inclined to believe this report...

Russian forces bombarded Lviv today...

Bad as it is (and I'm glad I'm not there), it still seems more like attrition than blitzkrieg.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    When you are actually retarded, i.e. far left, your remaining functional brain capacity has to prioritize function. Shame and critical thought are way too far down the list for the far left to realize this about biden.

By the poll numbers, it seems lots of still semi rational people who didnt like mean tweets are quite ashamed of their votes.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY