• Status
    Not open for further replies.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Russia has gold and commodities. Any default due to frozen dollars hurts the creditors far more than they hurt Russia.

And it’s a paper default…if I’m in default because the bank won’t let me pay with funds I have that the bank itself has frozen, then who is being hurt more?

They’re a trading partner with China and India and others, and together they have money that lives outside the dollar, plus economies that are other than the Eurodollar.

Europe is still buying energy from them.

Russian and China have been dealing with these sanctions for over a decade.

And in that time, they along with China have been furiously been adding to their gold reserves.

While we’ve been multiplying our national debt and allowing men wearing dresses to compete against women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Russian Government has a warehouse filled with DIAMONDS ! There was a TV special on it some 12 or 15 years ago.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Remember the old days when the best a troop could do was frag his C.O.? Kids today just don't know how easy they have it.

Pretty skeptical of this. If anything, I would say it’s far more likely he was standing in the way when a tank driver was trying to get out of a kill zone. Nothing in that story corroborates the claim of any kind of mutiny and hauling him in to a hospital makes it sound like it was an accident.

You don’t mutiny, run over your commander, then take him to a hospital where he might survive and have you shot for running over him. And that’s assuming he was even run over by a tank. The video only corroborates the claim he was taken to a hospital, and I don’t even know if that’s actually him. But he didn’t look like I would expect a person too after getting massaged by a tank track.

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    The Russian Government has a warehouse filled with DIAMONDS ! There was a TV special on it some 12 or 15 years ago.
    I remember seeing that show and actually went looking for it, or any info about it online a few days ago. While I didn’t go down rabbit holes, I wasn’t able to find anything on their giant stockpile. Thanks for bringing this up. I almost thought I had imagined it.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I remember seeing that show and actually went looking for it, or any info about it online a few days ago. While I didn’t go down rabbit holes, I wasn’t able to find anything on their giant stockpile. Thanks for bringing this up. I almost thought I had imagined it.
    Diamonds are stockpiled by DeBeers and others. And, at least DeBeers - if not the others - limits sales to maintain the prices. And the jewelers are complicit, especially when they tell you they will give you the full value of the diamond ring they sold you when you are ready to upgrade to a larger diamond. Heads up - they won't!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Diamonds are stockpiled by DeBeers and others. And, at least DeBeers - if not the others - limits sales to maintain the prices. And the jewelers are complicit, especially when they tell you they will give you the full value of the diamond ring they sold you when you are ready to upgrade to a larger diamond. Heads up - they won't!

"Price" and "Value" are not the necessarily the same. One major consideration is that with fiat currency, there is PLANNED inflation of about 1.5% to 2.5% annually, but this can vary with considerations not under government control. This is done to keep exports competitive on World markets.

This is why items with intrinsic value always appreciate long-term.

Consider real estate. My Grandfather bought a home in 1934 for $750. I sold the same home in 1999 for $100,000.

leVieux

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Pretty skeptical of this. If anything, I would say it’s far more likely he was standing in the way when a tank driver was trying to get out of a kill zone. Nothing in that story corroborates the claim of any kind of mutiny and hauling him in to a hospital makes it sound like it was an accident.

You don’t mutiny, run over your commander, then take him to a hospital where he might survive and have you shot for running over him. And that’s assuming he was even run over by a tank. The video only corroborates the claim he was taken to a hospital, and I don’t even know if that’s actually him. But he didn’t look like I would expect a person too after getting massaged by a tank track.
    I tend to question the source for accuracy. Across the top of the page female was spelled as "femail". I would expect that a Lieutenant might be in the path of a tank rather than a Colonel.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Yep more fake news

Reactions: gll

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

a5860de2beb99b0435601f54321def02.png

93256dc363454132bfcba56f6ba16bcb.png

46fba4f9b9401b710ca57046707f4abb.jpg

642ae41b06d2337731842c7c589ecc41.jpg

30e6317911bc2154486f41fc874f9bf8.jpg

3a71b33a49111aec260a316948f18502.jpg

b50ca13e358190c71b4f80a671c32432.jpg

5b07d2a107e0203a2662ecdbff13df50.jpg

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Ukraine men have extrordinarily big balls - demonstrators facing down Russian troops with itchy trigger fingers....

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It's certainly a good indication you should trust no one... especially if you find yourself accepting the common opinion and it coincides with the goals and positions of Biden, Clinton, Soros and the deep state and mass media.
    So, unless someone travels across Ukraine personally, believe nothing? And unless one travels from one end of China to the other, believe nothing about China?

I am not that paranoid.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

I'm pretty skeptical about most everything coming out of that region. Many claims are little more than fabricated propaganda on both sides.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I ain’t paranoid.

But over the last year this administration has proven that they’re literally incapable of telling the truth.

The lies, spin, narrative, censoring of dissenting opinions (nearly all of which have been proven correct).

Why the hell would I believe anything they’re saying now?

This corrupt administration and their yellow-journalism media cronies are pushing us toward war.

Their track-record demands that we look to see what they’re trying to distract us from.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom