• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FrenchFriend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2018
    France
    Ukraine is rich in oil and gas, minerals, and has a huge farming and agricultural industry. If you look on a map, you will see how big Ukraine is. Bigger than most of Europe combined. There's also the matter of a port to the Black Sea.
    That is correct.
    Fighting militarily against putin is useless and dangerous for world stability.

We should move the battle to modern field which is financial and economic : why such countries like russia and china have had access to WTO although they don't run democracy ?

If you split the world withg such rules, you don't have to run any war anywhere, it's self organized.

Economically speaking, russia is a dwarf and china would shrink to such size if they don't have access to world free market.

We want to retaliate because we didn't had the balls to stick to basic principles. Pathetic.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    My theory is to get us off oil
    Biden has killed the keystone pipe line,
    3 days ago he banned drilling on new land. Gas prices will be going sky high and he can scapegoat Russia. Because we apparently get all our oil from Ukraine and Russia. 2 years ago we had no foreign oil dependence. We also had a leader that cared for America and Americans. But hey at least the liberals are happy…

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    I don't know why Russia is doing what they're doing, but I do know that I'm sick and tired of being the world's policeman, and handling the bill that comes with doing that job. We should mind our own business, and take care of our own while we let others take care of themselves, BUT if anyone or any nation threatens us, threatens the USA, we should respond with swift and unimaginably horrific consequences that'll eliminate that threat (the bad guys, all of their extended family members, etc.), and at least cause others considering us ill will to think before they act.
    100% agree with you

texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    "That attitude didn't work so well with Chamberlain and Hitler..."

That's playing fast and loose with what you're presenting as "the facts", my friend.

Chamberlain is associated with APPEASEMENT, which led to Great Britain allowing Hitler to expand German territory unchecked - I said nothing about any enemy's bad actions being unchecked.

As to Hitler (and the US entering WW2), it's a complicated timeline with a lot of reasons, but I think this quote from History Cooperative sums it up - "The US formally entered the European Theater of World War II on December 11, 1941, only days after the events of Pearl Harbor, when Germany declared war on the United States. On Jan. 13, 1942, German U-boat attacks officially started against merchant ships along the Eastern Seaboard of North America. From then until early August, German U-boats dominated the waters off the East Coast, sinking fuel tankers and cargo ships with impunity and often within sight of shore. However, the United States would not begin fighting the German forces until November 1942, with the launch of Operation Torch. " One of the key reasons why the US ended up engaging with Hitler and Germany was Germany's U-boat attacks on US shipping assets, often within US waters - in other words, a RESPONSE to Germany's actions . . . .

Yuri Orlov

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And SOME PEOPLE'S orange lord and master supports Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine!

How almost 40% of the American people can continue to support someone who is obviously a Russian agent is beyond me! Don't bother trying to argue with my source. Multiple media outlets are reporting the same thing.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    And SOME PEOPLE'S orange lord and master supports Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine!

How almost 40% of the American people can continue to support someone who is obviously a Russian agent is beyond me! Don't bother trying to argue with my source. Multiple media outlets are reporting the same thing.

Do you enjoy a good Savage 99 rifle and elmer fudd pattern hunting clothes? Asking for a friend

Yuri Orlov

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My theory is to get us off oil
    Biden has killed the keystone pipe line,
    3 days ago he banned drilling on new land. Gas prices will be going sky high and he can scapegoat Russia. Because we apparently get all our oil from Ukraine and Russia. 2 years ago we had no foreign oil dependence. We also had a leader that cared for America and Americans. But hey at least the liberals are happy…
    Do your homework. The Keystone pipeline was only intended to EXPORT oil and would not have affected US oil availability or gas prices. Do you live under a rock?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Media outlets.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Funny, your name sounds more Russian than Trump.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "That attitude didn't work so well with Chamberlain and Hitler..."

That's playing fast and loose with what you're presenting as "the facts", my friend.

Chamberlain is associated with APPEASEMENT, which led to Great Britain allowing Hitler to expand German territory unchecked - I said nothing about any enemy's bad actions being unchecked.

As to Hitler (and the US entering WW2), it's a complicated timeline with a lot of reasons, but I think this quote from History Cooperative sums it up - "The US formally entered the European Theater of World War II on December 11, 1941, only days after the events of Pearl Harbor, when Germany declared war on the United States. On Jan. 13, 1942, German U-boat attacks officially started against merchant ships along the Eastern Seaboard of North America. From then until early August, German U-boats dominated the waters off the East Coast, sinking fuel tankers and cargo ships with impunity and often within sight of shore. However, the United States would not begin fighting the German forces until November 1942, with the launch of Operation Torch. " One of the key reasons why the US ended up engaging with Hitler and Germany was Germany's U-boat attacks on US shipping assets, often within US waters - in other words, a RESPONSE to Germany's actions . . . .
    Had we acted sooner, before he had all of Europe, the job would have been easier and fewer American soldier's lives would have been cost.

AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009

Wow. Drink much Koolaid do ya? Trump is not the president. When he was, he did not take money from Russians, as did the Biden family syndicate.
    If you get your worldview from NBC (and then quote Vindman!!), we don't need to know much more about you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Wow. Drink much Koolaid do ya? Trump is not the president. When he was, he did not take money from Russians, as did the Biden family syndicate.
    If you get your worldview from NBC (and then quote Vindman!!), we don't need to know much more about you.
    Vindman is an idiot. His "testimony" was a huge factor in impeaching Trump.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Indication things are going hot?

1645639083579.png

1645639121686.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom