• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It's a little surprising. I figured they would throw the entire book at ukraine, maybe they did and they were weaker than we had assessed.
    Russia hasn't moved everyone in. I think Russia is still worried about a military reaction by others and doesnt want to commit all their resources until they need to.

Many nations are supplying weapons and equipment. If Putin lashes out at the countries supplying the defense of Ukraine it will get even messier very fast and could easily draw in the USA thanks to Article 5 of NATO

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I read a report that Biden gave China intel about the possible invasion, hoping they would step in to defuse the situation, but they instead passed the intel on to Russia.

Pretty sure the Russians already knew they were going to invade...

Why the Potato thought giving China any intel was a good idea is beyond me. Hope it was generic/scrubbed and can't be tracked back to its source.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Sure did, because I had forgotten about that saying, and also didn't know TASS still exists.
    Now ukranian news confirmed that folks on snake island were not killed. So much misinformation, so hard to see anything proven

Attachments

• buy_all.jpg
      buy_all.jpg
      139.6 KB · Views: 75
    Last edited:

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    My point was that during war nations don’t need to be friends in order to join together for temporary mutual benefit, in response to your post that Russia, China, etc are not friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC.... WE were so worried about the Bear, that we raised up the Dragon as a hedge. Now they unite against US.

Did the same thing by taking down both the Shah of Iran, and that evil phuck Saddam, changing the power balance, creating power vacuums, the rise of ISIS, and more hatred for the West.

Smart we are. I think we'd be much better off abolishing the State Dept and the CIA.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    LINK PLEASE!
    (Just a reminder Tass isnt Ukrainian)

I can’t find anything useful in news feeds. One link was from a questionable site and it’s source was a Facebook post and said Hoped they are still alive. Nothing useful.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    All I will say is that IF they are alive there is absolutely zero chance they’re being “returned to their families”.

It would be the perfect thing to say if you wanted the opposition forces to surrender though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Russia hasn't moved everyone in. I think Russia is still worried about a military reaction by others and doesnt want to commit all their resources until they need to.

Many nations are supplying weapons and equipment. If Putin lashes out at the countries supplying the defense of Ukraine it will get even messier very fast and could easily draw in the USA thanks to Article 5 of NATO

Putin will only take one bite at a time. He will wait until Ukraine is digested, then move on to the Baltics.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I think it would be interesting if Ukraine forces somehow staged a counterattack, broke through the Russian lines, and headed northeast, right to Moscow. I know there is extremely little chance of that happening but it's just a momentary fancy of mine along with visions of Putin being hung for war crimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom