Not open for further replies.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I read a report that Biden gave China intel about the possible invasion, hoping they would step in to defuse the situation, but they instead passed the intel on to Russia.

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    The word I heard that russ forces gave 2 days to folks to surrender and paid a big price for being sissies, but now got tired and will not ask many questions anymore.
    Mi24 killed Buk

Why do Democrats want you to hate Putin? Has Putin shipped every middle class job in your town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked your business? Is he teaching your kids to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Does he eat dogs? (c) Tucker Carlson

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I hate the fact that this war started, but some folks promised Gorby not to expand NATO over Oder and he believed them.Turned out the word was worth a shit, and later became bigger problem.
    https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...-right-a-bf318d2c-7aeb-4b59-8d5f-1d8c94e1964d

Just imagine for a second that Mexico joined China and put chinese nukes onto his territory - so we are in TX in immediate danger to be evaporated in a heartbeat. Same shit with Ukraine
    That's what the Soviets **** it, I'm just keep calling them that again, WANT to believe and want you to believe, but that was never promised or more importantly, agreed upon and signed.
    The Soviets said if we agree to German re-unification, you need to promise us not to expand NATO. The West said we'll think about it, but never actually agreed to it. It's certainly isn't in the 2+4 Treaty.

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    This is not gonna end up well, unfortunately
    artillery.jpg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    snake island is a 'nothing', no real reason to do anything to it. Lighthouse, some buildings and couple piers. Maybe 10 acre in size. Maybe they has a couple AKs there?

Last edited:

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    snake island is a 'nothing', no real reason to do anything to it. Lighthouse, some buildings and couple piers. Maybe 10 acre in size.
    It has some strategic importance inasmuch as in if you claim it as your territory, you can claim the 12 miles of Black Sea around it as your territory too. Which lets you control shipping in the area.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ukranian border patrol folks on a snake island yesterday were dead, and in today news they are alive, but I don't trust any of this
    If you are referring to what TASS wrote I doubt it. They are saying 82 surrendered... seems like a tiny place for 82 folks to be, but who knows.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom