Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He made no difference one way or the other.

No I want them to live. Not die playing Stupid Games for youtbe clicks.

Bullshit.

He put a massive spotlight on what was happening. Your thinking is so narrow you can’t see past your own BS.

And you want to come up with this bullsbit comment about YT clicks on a guy who had no idea he was being recorded. So more BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    He made no difference one way or the other.

No I want them to live. Not die playing Stupid Games for youtbe clicks.
    The guy in front of the convoy didn't film it, so it probably wasn't him going for youtube clicks, but the person who it put it on youtube and the guy, combined to maybe inspire 1000's to other acts of resistance...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The guy in front of the convoy didn't film it, so it probably wasn't him going for youtube clicks, but the person who it put it on youtube and the guy, combined to maybe inspire 1000's to other acts of resistance...

This exactly.

It’s the videos I’ve seen of Ukrainians doing everything and anything they can to resist that has pushed me from being on the fence to wondering why the hell we are standing by to watch them be crushed.

So these vids make far more difference than “just YT clicks. Call it propaganda or anything else you want. But it’s convinced me we shouldn’t be sitting on the sidelines.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Bullshit.

He put a massive spotlight on what was happening. Your thinking is so narrow you can’t see past your own BS.

It hurt the spread of the truth as CCP used it to show troops were not violent when confronted by protestors.

Also, it was the day after the crackdown. Those tanks were leaving. The Free World already knew what happened. And the folks who only saw that video (LeBron James types come to mind), still think nothing else happened.

Reactions: gll

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I think the whole morbid obesity and autism should save a good 75% of them from being able to be drafted
    God could imagine looking to your left and right and seeing any of these kids posting TikTok’s and crap standing with you? We had some dumb guys in the unit but they could fight and go up a flight of stairs with out being winded. Shit I would have so many NJP’s if the little snow flakes heard how I talked to my guys.

Reactions: MTA

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It hurt the spread of the truth as CCP used it to show troops were not violent when confronted by protestors.

Also, it was the day after the crackdown. Those tanks were leaving. The Free World already knew what happened. And the folks who only saw that video (LeBron James comes to mind), still think nothing else happened.

It’s become a symbol around the world that a single person can make a difference.

You can’t simply ignore the fact that it’s probably the most recognizable photograph on earth, or the meaning that goes with it.

Sure, he disappeared. He was most likely going to anyways. One way he mattered. The other he’s just another person who was erased from history.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    God could imagine looking to your left and right and seeing any of these kids posting TikTok’s and crap standing with you? We had some dumb guys in the unit but they could fight and go up a flight of stairs with out being winded. Shit I would have so many NJP’s if the little snow flakes heard how I talked to my guys.
    Absolutely. Everyone always wants to say older generations are nothing but doom and gloom when they talk about future generations but we really are genuinely screwed going forward.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Where is John Kerry on the invasion? Focused like a laser!

There was never any doubt that Comrade Kerry would support Putin.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    CONSPIRACY THEORY du jour.

Putin might well be trying to rid the Ukraine of neo-Nazis?
    There are DEEP STATE swamp dwellers in the Ukraine (like DC) and 'rumor' has it that the 'BIO-WEAPON' labs are the Russian targets as well as helping Volodymyr Zelenskyy rid his gov't of the old 'installed' regime that the Clintons and the Bidens are so fond of.

Putin does NOT want the bio-labs on his border and the US is 'supposedly' funding the Wuhan and Ukrainian labs.

Putin has described his goal as NOT to occupy but the deNAZIfy the country?

Evil as he is, he 'might' be correct?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I am un-offendable.

But I do not want to see folks needlessly die. Pretty much sums up my view:

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.

He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

It’s a good saying, but people will always end up dying for their country in the process. Every war was won by people dying alongside those that survived. It’s a motivational speech, nothing more. It’s all it can ever be until we find some way to prevent all deaths on our own side.

And since people aren’t robots, seeing people willing to sacrifice everything for even the smallest difference matters. As a matter of nothing more than propaganda, it makes a difference.

As far as being offended: Regardless, it’s not appropriate and doesn’t further any discussion.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It’s a good saying, but people will always end up dying for their country in the process.

It is the needless dying mostly by civilians I am about. Civilians can make a huge impact in a war effort, but not by intentionally standing on a highway and getting runover by a truck. So many great examples over the decades of non-comms making a difference.

Not a EFP, but better than getting run over

a2f2c0fc6d1efa3c76cf24ac9c496c7c.jpg

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    CONSPIRACY THEORY du jour.

Putin might well be trying to rid the Ukraine of neo-Nazis?
    There are DEEP STATE swamp dwellers in the Ukraine (like DC) and 'rumor' has it that the 'BIO-WEAPON' labs are the Russian targets as well as helping Volodymyr Zelenskyy rid his gov't of the old 'installed' regime that the Clintons and the Bidens are so fond of.

Putin does NOT want the bio-labs on his border and the US is 'supposedly' funding the Wuhan and Ukrainian labs.

Putin has described his goal as NOT to occupy but the deNAZIfy the country?

Evil as he is, he 'might' be correct?

I think he has watched the divisions our country faces and has taken it to build propaganda in support of his actions. The fact that he’s even using NAZIs as the boogie man shows how ridiculous his claims are.

He’s made it quite clear his intentions are to rebuild the former Soviet Union and detests any border nations being on friendly terms with Western nations.

He will leave Ukraine, but only after installing a puppet government which is under the full control of Russia. Not to say the US is innocent when it comes to puppet government.

TexasFire316

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Houston
    Glenn Beck covered the Ukraine corruption a couple of years ago.
    Where it all started...and before.

Youtube won't allow me to repost.
    Do a search for this video from 2019:

UKRAINE SCANDAL EXPLAINED​

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Didn’t Ukraine help Germany in WW2?
    Many enlisted in the SS, wanting to fight the Red Russians, then were sent to France to fight the resistance, but a battalion? sized element attacked and killed their German staff, killed a bunch of German soldiers and defected to the resistance with their weapons and lots of supply. Many ended up in the FFL after the war.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom