Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We are showing the world how weak we are.

At this point, I’d prefer we go in with everything and kick Putin’s teeth in. Destroy anything that crosses the Ukrainian border. Just let China watch and take notes. I get the calls to stay out, but after much thought I’ve come to the conclusion that we made a damned promise and should stick to it. If we weren’t acting like such pussies (via our leadership) it wouldn’t have happened in the first place. And with the way Ukraine is giving Putin far more of a fight than he expected I don’t think it would take long for them to pull what’s left of their forces back.

I also think the Ukrainian citizens coming across Russian soldiers and capturing them should send them back in pieces, or so fucked up that they will forever remind Russia what the invasion cost them.

In other news, Sweden and Finland are getting pretty damned nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Because if attributed, that can be considered an act of war.
    Yeah- I get that. But I can’t imagine the US couldn’t bury the source. I’m no hacker and don’t know the details but if we didn’t have this lined up after the Crimea crime I’d be amazed. I think it’s not happening for a less obvious reason.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Russian weapon reliability…seems like they forgot to put a charge in the powder dispenser.

“Submunitions dispensed”

Whatever was meant to go boom had already been released.

d74fafef1bc501224ec0fef2a8a775d8.jpg

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I hope the ghost is real, but Russia definitely hit Ukrainian airfields on Day 1. I don't know if they just cratered the runways, took out the planes on the ground, or agreed not to take them out as long as they stayed in their hangars (you know, so the new russian friendly administration still has an air force). But it seems unlikely Russia would allow the Ukranian AF to operate. Reports I read suggest Russia easily disrupted, dismantled and destroyed the Ukranian air defense and command and control systems because the systems were mostly Soviet era and the Russians built them with the less capable export versions.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Reactions: gll

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    So, Russia sent in troops dressed as Ukrainian police. Both countries speak Russian, and are one Rus people, so it is hard to tell they are the enemy.

I'll say it again: that works both ways. The armed citizenry of Ukraine need to take their IEDs across the border and find military and governmental targets that avoid Russian noncombatants.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Kids in the U.S. are finally concerned about the Ukraine but not like most of folks:

I think the whole morbid obesity and autism should save a good 75% of them from being able to be drafted

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wants me to log in to view, and I won’t have instagram.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    We are showing the world how weak we are.

At this point, I’d prefer we go in with everything and kick Putin’s teeth in. Destroy anything that crosses the Ukrainian border. Just let China watch and take notes. I get the calls to stay out, but after much thought I’ve come to the conclusion that we made a damned promise and should stick to it. If we weren’t acting like such pussies (via our leadership) it wouldn’t have happened in the first place. And with the way Ukraine is giving Putin far more of a fight than he expected I don’t think it would take long for them to pull what’s left of their forces back.

I also think the Ukrainian citizens coming across Russian soldiers and capturing them should send them back in pieces, or so fucked up that they will forever remind Russia what the invasion cost them.

In other news, Sweden and Finland are getting pretty damned nervous.

Better save all that for Taiwan, which has been our ally/client since 1945.

We have no dog in Ukraine.

leVieux

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They certainly are but not taking the type of notes that we would want them to be taking.

Exactly. Showing just how weak this country’s “leaders” are. Green light to **** over across any borders they choose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom