• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do we always say we will do if protesters are blocking traffic? The Russians were showing quite a bit of restraint, considering there is a war going on...

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Never trust government... any government, your own no more than any other..

This should be posted on the doorway of every government building......

Biden ain't doing anything, maybe if the Russian tanks are within shooting distance of the white house. By then Biden Harris and Pelosi will be in Canada.

Tanks?.....they'll be bugging out when the first American 18-wheeler arrives.....

• Haha
    Reactions: gll

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    We are showing the world how weak we are.

At this point, I’d prefer we go in with everything and kick Putin’s teeth in. Destroy anything that crosses the Ukrainian border. Just let China watch and take notes. I get the calls to stay out, but after much thought I’ve come to the conclusion that we made a damned promise and should stick to it. If we weren’t acting like such pussies (via our leadership) it wouldn’t have happened in the first place. And with the way Ukraine is giving Putin far more of a fight than he expected I don’t think it would take long for them to pull what’s left of their forces back.

I also think the Ukrainian citizens coming across Russian soldiers and capturing them should send them back in pieces, or so fucked up that they will forever remind Russia what the invasion cost them.

In other news, Sweden and Finland are getting pretty damned nervous.

I keep thinking back to 1939 when Americans kept saying no way get involved in that European war. I think this line of thought will recreate Hitler's march into history, we WILL be drawn into this mess sooner or later. Putin is counting on America being weak and cowardly to allow him to roll over the obstacles such as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Serbia etc.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I keep thinking back to 1939 when Americans kept saying no way get involved in that European war. I think this line of thought will recreate Hitler's march into history, we WILL be drawn into this mess sooner or later. Putin is counting on America being weak and cowardly to allow him to roll over the obstacles such as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Serbia etc.

The thing is, once we enact these sanctions, what stops him from running the table on other non-NATO countries? Nothing. We already shot our feckless load.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you are gonna die, make a difference and take some with you.

Might not be an option for him. But he may be able to delay a convoy for just a few more seconds.

Looks like he was still alive at the end of the video also.

**** this guy too, right?

53f70f65eea2f0fdb4007a9ded8af63c.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Really no other options left in his life except to stand on the highway?

There is a reason Tank Man was never heard from again.

Tank man still made more difference than anyone else involved.

I get it, you want to criticize all the Ukrainians. Probably feels pretty good for some reason. I’m not.

I don’t know the guy. Don’t know what his options are. But he’s got the nerve to do what might be the one thing available to him, kick the armored trucks as they go by. That’s more nerve than most people in this country have. And much more than the pussies running it. And a lot more nerve than it takes to criticize him on the internet.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It would be easy for me to say "we" should go to war with Russia over Ukraine and with China over Taiwan...

Hell, I've been expecting war with one or the other, or both, for long enough that I would have been eligible for a draft if there was one (I just missed the one for Vietnam), but at 66, with double TKR and a bad back, I won't be going anywhere...

I'd feel a whole lot better about America going to war, if our government and military weren't so goddamned compromised, but regardless of whether we go to war, or not, it won't be my decision...

I do feel a whole lot stronger about our duty to Taiwan than I do about any duty to Ukraine. We should have left Europe to the Europeans long ago, but seeing as we allowed our government and military to become the policemen of the world, and made promises to Ukraine, maybe we should commit to war, but if we do, it should be war with no holds barred!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So he should die needlessly?

Have you no empathy for these people? They should all just do stupid shit and get killed for our youtube enjoyment?

Who the **** said anything about YouTube enjoyment? Did you get off on it, or just get off taking shit about it?

I’ve got all kinds of sympathy. I’m not the one claiming it’s their fault for not doing enough as you have done multiple times. So take that shit and shove it up your own ass. I’ve got respect for the guy willing to stand up in whatever way he can even if it means dying for nothing. You seem to only have respect for your own ego.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom