• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    wow, that's a lot of info to glean from my post, none of which was my point. If that's what makes ya feel better, good for ya.

That's how I read it. What do I know though. I'm still using my 10 year old igloo.

Still waiting to get my free yeti. Problem is everyone else keeps chaining them in their beds.

Kidding.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Another reason for me not to buy Yeti products. From the Statesman:

"Austin-based Yeti Coolers is continuing its attack on companies it accuses of making products that are “confusingly similar” to its own, filing suit in federal court against two more competitors.
    The maker of high-end coolers and drinkware filed suit Friday against Livingston-based Axis Cups and Irvington, Ala.-based Bayou Ice Boxes, seeking to force the companies to recall existing products and redesign their products going forward. Yeti is also requesting monetary damages. Both cases were filed in U.S. District Court in Austin."

juan valdez

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Sigh.
    Y'all need a range day.

you know what, you're right! Might need to swing by tomorrow.

to those i offended and came across to as elitist, my bad. i'm far from it and dont view anything i have as a status symbol. one thing i've learned in my short life, there's always someone with bigger, faster, better, more, more expensive etc. Except for maybe Bill Gates and the other select few at the very very top.

Riteii

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    Hill Country
    e9b6wZY.jpg

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I own a Yeti and I like it. I was disappointed that they posted 30.06 and 30.07 signs, but it sounds like they've reversed their stance on that. The arguing about them being overpriced is hilarious though. They're clearly not overpriced. If they were, they wouldn't have built a business off of their coolers or a flagship store for signage to be placed. I own a Yeti for the same reason I built a BCM rifle over a budget build AR15; because I wanted to and I could.

Another reason for me not to buy Yeti products. From the Statesman:

"Austin-based Yeti Coolers is continuing its attack on companies it accuses of making products that are “confusingly similar” to its own, filing suit in federal court against two more competitors.
    The maker of high-end coolers and drinkware filed suit Friday against Livingston-based Axis Cups and Irvington, Ala.-based Bayou Ice Boxes, seeking to force the companies to recall existing products and redesign their products going forward. Yeti is also requesting monetary damages. Both cases were filed in U.S. District Court in Austin."

You're upset with a company that is protecting their design?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Dear Michael,

Sorry we were incorrect on the sign that says you cannot carry on the premises, we've now changed to the correct sign that says you cannot carry on the premises. This is an outdoors company that has a bar on the location of the retail store. WHY?

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Dear Michael,

Sorry we were incorrect on the sign that says you cannot carry on the premises, we've now changed to the correct sign that says you cannot carry on the premises. This is an outdoors company that has a bar on the location of the retail store. WHY?

I'd have to have a couple of drinks in me to pay those prices for a cooler ;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom