• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    IMG_1691.jpg On the back door of of Yeti headquarters.
    ARJ Defense ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yeti has it all........... Unreasonably high prices and a sorry ass attitude about keeping their customers and employees safe.

F 'em!

Flash

ByrdMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Wasilla, AK
    Only thing I have from them is a cup. It was a gift. The Walmart version of the cup works just as well in my opinion. Never had any inclination to buy one of their coolers.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Lots of people buy when the marketing blather sounds just sooooo good.

Hey man, it's the Rolls Royce of coolers, yet my Coleman coolers have last 20+ years, done a great job, and once I've had to swap a snap lid or a hinge who's parts cost is counted in pennies or in some case are free.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Only people I've known to see real benefit from a Yeti were those who hunt out of state and need to keep meat cold for a long trip home. The Rtic came out with an equal product at half the price.

I could never find a reason to spend money on any Yeti product.

Did finally pick up a stainless 30oz Rtic cup when the price dropped to $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Had a buddy that shot a deer. Put it in a yetti cooler. Made it home and unloaded the truck. Then he got an emergency call. Took care of that. Got another call and another and he forgot his deer. Three months go by and he notices a lot of flies in the barn and remembers the deer. He spent the better part of a day puking and cleaning this cooler with bleach. To this day the cooler stinks!

I will never own a cooler that is too expensive to throw away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Mine was also a gift for a major purchase.

It does not cool any better than an igloo or coleman, and weighs twice as much and has 25% less usable space.

If you want to spend big bucks, get an ARB. If you want value, get igloo, coleman, etc.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    They make a good product that has definitely upset the apple cart as far as coolers go. They are getting caught and overtaken by products that do as well for much less money.

But the anti-gun stuff is tired crap, especially from a company that caters to the outdoor crowd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm sure there's insurance involved.

If you're in construction work. Need a cooler that'll take bouncing around in the back of truck. With numerous knuckleheads grabbing at the cooler. You're gonna want heavy duty. Yeti makes them. Crazy stupid price but it can take the ride and stay in one piece.

Honestly, I don't care what they put on their door. I don't care to have guns walked into my house. I could care less for your rights on my property. I can't blame them for wanting the same...

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    I hated spending the money, but they work! Rtic wasn't available or as well known when I bought the yeti. Going to the property for 2-3 days and not having to constantly get ice, or deal with everything swimming in an ice bath was worth it. I just bought the RTIC soft sided coolers, and they work great as well!

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    my Nyeti (as i call it) 20 oz tumbler I got for 6 bucks at big lots works just as well as theirs plus it's black which look better.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I bought an RTIC for just under half of what a Yeti goes for

Top Bottom