• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I posted this on another gun forum and met with some denial of the picture. My friend who sent me the picture sent me these from the front of the store. It is their showroom downtown and not actually their corporate HQ.
    IMG_1696.jpg IMG_1695.jpg
    After I posted these, the usual excuses started rolling in.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    After reading this thread I looked at a yeti cooler in a store the other day wooooo hooo. Looked like you could get about 4 six packs in there, $349. LOL, I guess there really is one born every minute.

I could buy a pretty nice used refrigerator for that.

But just think how few bags of ice you have to buy. Not that there is any room in the cooler for them anyway

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Yeti is a good product, but very expensive. I once had a Yeti slut (over $5000 in Yeti products, easy) argue that they could save your life someday. To which I informed him that if his life were dependent on a cooler he was already fucked. To that he argued I'd be wishing I had one when SHTF and then I merely stated I would... His... because I own guns and he thinks people will be out of ammo before long if this goes south... Idiot.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2016
    Houston tx
    I use a beer mug since i dont give my drinks a chance to get warm. A few dashes of celery salt, sqeeze of lime, clamato juice and a dash of tabasco sauce and i guzzle it down.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I use a beer mug since i dont give my drinks a chance to get warm. A few dashes of celery salt, sqeeze of lime, clamato juice and a dash of tabasco sauce and i guzzle it down.

Why don't you just beer that tastes good so you don't have cover the taste and guzzle it down? ;)

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Looks like there may be a 51% bar on the downstairs part of that premises, don't know if it would apply if you could get to the YETI part of the building through another entrance if they are not owned by the same business. Still wouldn't need the 30.06/07 signs though.

Interesting thought - bar downstairs, non-bar business upstairs accessible with outer staircase. Wouldn't the upstairs still be off-limits since it is part of the premises (building or part of a building) that has the 51% license? What about a bar in a strip mall? Would other businesses be considered "part of a building"?

mudholestomper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2017
    When a company who's primary customer base is made up of outdoorsy, gun-loving, 2A supporters is proud to declare their outright support against those rights, then not only are they dumbshits, but immediately get added to my "these guys are hypocritical profit hungry, anti-American citizens rights, and are clearly communist scum and would happily join Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Bill Mahr for a group shit after which they'd all euphorically wipe their asses with the US Constitution

In other words, they can keep their absurd beer coolers with metal hinges and rubber lid straps that they are fleecing the American public with as being something life changing (yes, it permanently changes your family's financial outlook and postpones your retirement by 3 years)

And they can keep their silly metal coffee mugs that, again, are only slightly better than my 10 year old Walmart clearance bin mug that cost me $1.99 but somehow costs $30-$40

Before I knew they hated everything I stood for, there was no way in hell I would have ever been duped into getting a loan for one of their stupid products

Now, I will view them as enemies of my rights and freedoms, and as Anti-American , profit chasing swill who are a threat to Americans from every corner of the globe!!!!!…

…SCREW YOU YETI!!!

Sent from my Apple iPhone 7…which, as you know, clearly defines me as being superior to you in every way

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    When a company who's primary customer base is made up of outdoorsy, gun-loving, 2A supporters is proud to declare their outright support against those rights, then not only are they dumbshits, but immediately get added to my "these guys are hypocritical profit hungry, anti-American citizens rights, and are clearly communist scum and would happily join Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Bill Mahr for a group shit after which they'd all euphorically wipe their asses with the US Constitution

In other words, they can keep their absurd beer coolers with metal hinges and rubber lid straps that they are fleecing the American public with as being something life changing (yes, it permanently changes your family's financial outlook and postpones your retirement by 3 years)

And they can keep their silly metal coffee mugs that, again, are only slightly better than my 10 year old Walmart clearance bin mug that cost me $1.99 but somehow costs $30-$40

Before I knew they hated everything I stood for, there was no way in hell I would have ever been duped into getting a loan for one of their stupid products

Now, I will view them as enemies of my rights and freedoms, and as Anti-American , profit chasing swill who are a threat to Americans from every corner of the globe!!!!!…

…SCREW YOU YETI!!!

Sent from my Apple iPhone 7…which, as you know, clearly defines me as being superior to you in every way

IPhone 7 huh?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My dog keeps farting, they are BAD today.

I also have a crApple IPhone 7 government tracking device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom