• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    i would edit my post to show that i'm replying to the last post on the previous page, but i know the damn Edit Post button isn't going to work so why bother

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Read on another board that a guy was looking at a CFA. Said it looked like the lunchtime rush at 9 o'clock this morning. I'd wager the 'boycott' won't have much of a negative impact on the bottom line of CFA today.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    I dropped $68 on breakfast and a gift card and told them I would see them again for lunch ;)
    I mentioned the buycott and was told they have never had a busier day..lol

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Just picked up come CFA on my way outta town in Odessa. They were at full capacity and their drive through had probably 30 cars backed up. They may very well be on their way to setting a company record.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Very Busy! Even at 11:30 when I arrived. Over a dozen and a half cars in the drive-thru, lines outside both doors going into the store. Very polite and friendly crowd even those standing out in the hot Texas sun. Only 15 minutes wait in spite of the large numbers of like minded folks. Decided on soup for supper while I was there, LOL.

CFAReceipt.jpg

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i ate lunch at the CFA in Carrollton today - LONGGGGGGGGG line out the door and drive thru

not a single protester

delicious chicken sandwich

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Wife and daughters (with their kids) had Chick-fil-A for lunch yesterday. Daughters went back today for lunch but couldn't get near the place.

Hilarious...

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Acera, that's the one we're going to tonight. The one on 646 (across from Wal Mart) is closest to us. But there's not much parking there and I'd wager it might not be easy to get to. I'm taking some folding lawn chairs in the event we have to eat in the parking lot. The MUCH better half saw a photo that someone posted of their visit to the CFA in Tyler. Place was packed. Line of people out the door and around the building. I'd wager at dinner time, it's going to be a mass of humanity.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Bought lunch for the office today at CFA. Crazy crowded inside and out. I bet they do set a record today. I bet some run out of food.

Top Bottom