• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keith_tx

Bit and Byte Wrangler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    League City
    Lunch in about an hour. Otherwise, we start questioning your commitment to this great country we call Texas.

2613noon.jpg

Attachments

• 2613noon.jpg
      2613noon.jpg
      77.8 KB · Views: 90

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Yep whattaburger is awesome. I grew up in New Mexico. There is a chain called Blakeslottaburger that is in competition with whatta. I will choose whatta everytime. I just wish whattaburgers in Texas would serve green chile like the whattaburgers do in New Mexico. And I love the fact every location has "in God we trust" on the window.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Wanna know how I feel about it? Good, cause I'm about to tell you. I personally think the owner of Chic Fil' A is obviously a very religious man, with strong Christian values, and the fact that not one of his stores is open on Sundays is evidence of just that. Now, for my take on homosexuality, I will not say that gays deserve to be persecuted for their sexual orientation, I live in Houston, TX one of the largest cities in America, with one of the largest gay/lesbian populations in America (seriously, people from SF love it here), and I know many, many homosexuals. One of my wifes best friends is gay and is a good person, someone I trust more than people I've known my whole lives, with things like watching over my house when I'm out of town, someone I can call if I am stranded somewhere, etc...I've had "friends" back in Louisiana who will turn their back on you the minute you are down and out, but the friends I've made here in Houston, are not like that. And yes, some of them are gay. Do I hold that against them? No. Do I care what a person does in their own bedroom? Not in the least bit, as long as it does not involve minors.

Now, with that being said, do I think homosexuality is "right"? Nope I don't. It's not natural, it is not how humans were meant to relate to each other sexually, and although I think that homosexuals do deserve the same level of respect and acceptance in society as a human being, as anyone else, I do not believe homosexuality is something that should be celebrated and encouraged.

Case in Point: Mayor Annise Parker, the lesbian mayor of Houston, decided to take it upon herself a few months ago to put multi colored lights up all around city hall, so our damn CITY HALL would resemble the rainbow colored gay flag during "pride week" (sorry, but this is celebrating homosexuality, and although I don't pass judgement on gays I just don't believe it is something to celebrate). Inappropriate if you ask me. Heterosexuals do not go around celebrating their SEXUALITY because it's just that....SEXUALITY. But for homosexuals, it's ok? Since when is celebrating sexuality so accepted? Because gays are liberals that's why.

Again, nothing against gays as people, and honestly I have no concern for their private lives. But I don't want to see gays engaging in PDA, it makes me uncomfortable, I don't think openly gay boys should be allowed in the Boy Scouts of America (an organization that is there to teach boys to be men), I don't believe marriage is defined as a union between two people, regardless of their sex, and I don't believe in "transgenders" (the last thing to me, is just crossing the line into perversion of basic human nature...you're a man or a woman for life).

Once I saw a video of these two ultra liberals in California (I think I've told this story). They gave birth to a baby boy. But were so screwed up mentally from liberal retardation, they decided that it was just not right to tell him he HAD TO wear boys clothes, he HAD TO play with boys toys, or that he even HAD TO call himself a boy. They said if their boy is a transgender by nature (an oxymoron to say the least), they want him (or is it her? Idk) to feel that it is their choice what sexual role they take in life. Long story short, the boy was wearing a dress, had his hair cut all pretty (with a pony tail, "bangs" and all), ear rings and was playing with Barbies and My Little Pony. The parents didn't see ANYTHING wrong with this. Last I heard, they came to their senses and finally took the fucking DRESS off of their 2 year old boy and put some G damn pants on him. For crying out loud.

Anyway, I know I went off on a little rant there, but my point is I applaud the owners of Chic Fil A for having the guts and pride to stand up for their Christian beliefs. When liberals start whining, I tune them out. But when liberals start whining (about things like the word "Christ" in Christmas), I tell them to stop their whining. But when companies fold to the public demands brought upon by liberals whining and NONSENSE, I lose respect for them. I have all the more respect for Chic Fil A and will be making it a point to bring them my business more often.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Love this letter. Got it from here. http://armstrongandgetty.talk650kste.com/pages/vince-blog.html?article=10301307

City of Chicago Website

Feedback Form

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
    The values that you submitted are as follows:
    Categories: Questions
    Subject: Opening a business in Chicago
    Hello: I'm very interested in opening a business in your beautiful city and have a couple of questions and requests.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please send me the official list of political and social opinions that I must hold in order to open a business in Chicago.

It's recently become clear that merely expressing an "incorrect" opinion could lead to me being barred from doing business there...or at least having to fight Mayor Emmanuel’s disapproval every step of the way. It's hard enough to start a business and create jobs without that kind of resistance! I'm sure you understand.

I would just try to guess which opinions the government requires that I hold, but in a recent case, you folks made clear that an opinion held by half of Americans was completely unacceptable. Guessing which other opinions the government doesn't permit would be tough! In the case I alluded to (involving the folks from Chick-fil-A) the "illegal" opinion was the same one held by the President of the United States until very recently.

Perhaps you could put out a "government-approved beliefs" newsletter on a regular basis so no one engaged in unacceptable speech or thought. Those who repeatedly expressed views contrary to the government could be given special training and re-education so that they wouldn't make silly mistakes anymore!

Again, thanks for your assistance. I look forward to being in compliance with all acceptable beliefs so that I will be permitted to earn a living.

Regards, Joe Getty

CONTACT INFORMATION
    Name: Joe Getty
    Email Address: armstrongandgetty@yahoo.com
    Organization: American Citizen

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Love this letter. Got it from here. http://armstrongandgetty.talk650kste.com/pages/vince-blog.html?article=10301307

City of Chicago Website

Feedback Form

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
    The values that you submitted are as follows:
    Categories: Questions
    Subject: Opening a business in Chicago
    Hello: I'm very interested in opening a business in your beautiful city and have a couple of questions and requests.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please send me the official list of political and social opinions that I must hold in order to open a business in Chicago.

It's recently become clear that merely expressing an "incorrect" opinion could lead to me being barred from doing business there...or at least having to fight Mayor Emmanuel’s disapproval every step of the way. It's hard enough to start a business and create jobs without that kind of resistance! I'm sure you understand.

I would just try to guess which opinions the government requires that I hold, but in a recent case, you folks made clear that an opinion held by half of Americans was completely unacceptable. Guessing which other opinions the government doesn't permit would be tough! In the case I alluded to (involving the folks from Chick-fil-A) the "illegal" opinion was the same one held by the President of the United States until very recently.

Perhaps you could put out a "government-approved beliefs" newsletter on a regular basis so no one engaged in unacceptable speech or thought. Those who repeatedly expressed views contrary to the government could be given special training and re-education so that they wouldn't make silly mistakes anymore!

Again, thanks for your assistance. I look forward to being in compliance with all acceptable beliefs so that I will be permitted to earn a living.

Regards, Joe Getty

CONTACT INFORMATION
    Name: Joe Getty
    Email Address: armstrongandgetty@yahoo.com
    Organization: American Citizen

I love it. I'm going to be sending them some feedback as well.

twogunns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Dallas
    I knew a guy awhile back that was a thief.Other than being a thief he was a nice guy and would lend help if needed.For Christ sake stand up for what you believe in.Homosexuality is wrong.

keith_tx

Bit and Byte Wrangler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    League City
    When I stopped by at CFA I half expected some kinda loons there with signs and not too many patrons out of protest. Without knowing any better when I moved here, I landed in the part of Pearland that's probably the Texas equivalent of little San Fran, bein' a cultural melting pot and all, which is why I expected what I did.

Place was packed like a mad house. Went into the drive-thru and there were no less than 13 cars in front of me. I live in an area with more restaurants than anyone would ever need in a lifetime, so it wasn't for lack of choice in the area.

It was good to see business was booming. I'm fed up with the liberal / left hypocritical crap.

Top Bottom