• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    They serve a chicken, egg & cheese biscuit for breakfast that's so good I can't believe God lets us have it down here.
    Texas SOT

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    demotivational-posters-the-moment-you-realize-your-son-is-not-gay1.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    On post number 10, I stated the following...............
    "I voted in the runoff election....did you? Our elected representatives aren't doing SHxT and we're off playing."

Not ONE of you guys called me on that and I'm not surprised. The runoff election is on July 31, 2012 several days from now! What I said was true as I voted on the first day of early voting. NOT ONE COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT THAT ELECTION FROM THIS GROUP! That's disgusting!

There's little wonder why Congress is filled with thieves, scoundrels, liars and sexual perverts who can't even be true to their spouse or to a nation that needs them!

Do you get it that there are runoffs in key Republican Congressional slots and since this is a heavily Republican state, the winner of this runoff election will probably go directly to Congress? You can NOT sit this one out! Our nation is in the crapper and there are no more chances to goof off.

Get registered. There are tons of ways to do that where ever you live. Then VOTE!

There was NO citizen who was more critical of the waste of my vote........ There was no choice. What difference does it make? I damn sure see the light, now!

Look at what those bastards have done to our nation while we goofed off. This is it and there is no more slack to give. A few more years of this crap (and I don't mean just Democrat crap) without holding them over the fire, and we are finished as a nation! Our toes are hanging over the abyss. There is no place to go from here. Our elected representatives have run us over the cliff like the end of "Thelma and Louise." Goof off now, and we are finished.

Do you like your guns? Love your kids and want them to have a good life? Want your family to be able to save money, take vacations or would you like to retire before you step into the grave? All that is at stake, right here, right now. VOTE, damn it!

Flash

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    "I voted in the runoff election....did you? Our elected representatives aren't doing SHxT and we're off playing."

Not ONE of you guys called me on that and I'm not surprised. The runoff election is on July 31, 2012 several days from now! What I said was true as I voted on the first day of early voting. NOT ONE COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT THAT ELECTION FROM THIS GROUP! That's disgusting!

It was obvious what you meant.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas

Yes I did in early voting, just figured that's what you did.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    does it make a difference whether you vote early or just vote?

does your ballot count more if you vote early? maybe i missed the point....

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    @ Roger4313, I voted on Wednesay. On Monday I posted a thread reminding everyone that early voting was starting. I did not feel the need to respond to your comment because there is an entire thread on this forum currently that is dedicated to discussion of the runoff election.

Don't get your panties all in a wad because your attempt at thread jacking got ignored.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    @ Roger4313, I voted on Wednesay. On Monday I posted a thread reminding everyone that early voting was starting. I did not feel the need to respond to your comment because there is an entire thread on this forum currently that is dedicated to discussion of the runoff election.

Don't get your panties all in a wad because your attempt at thread jacking got ignored.

You beat me to it

+1

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

There's little wonder why Congress is filled with thieves, scoundrels, liars and sexual perverts who can't even be true to their spouse or to a nation that needs them!

Do you get it that there are runoffs in key Republican Congressional slots and since this is a heavily Republican state, the winner of this runoff election will probably go directly to Congress? You can NOT sit this one out! Our nation is in the crapper and there are no more chances to goof off.

Get registered. There are tons of ways to do that where ever you live. Then VOTE!

There was NO citizen who was more critical of the waste of my vote........ There was no choice. What difference does it make? I damn sure see the light, now!

Look at what those bastards have done to our nation while we goofed off. This is it and there is no more slack to give. A few more years of this crap (and I don't mean just Democrat crap) without holding them over the fire, and we are finished as a nation! Our toes are hanging over the abyss. There is no place to go from here. Our elected representatives have run us over the cliff like the end of "Thelma and Louise." Goof off now, and we are finished.

Do you like your guns? Love your kids and want them to have a good life? Want your family to be able to save money, take vacations or would you like to retire before you step into the grave? All that is at stake, right here, right now. VOTE, damn it!

Flash

That's because this is the "CFA" thread, and not the "voting in the runoff election thread".

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Company owned by Christians who actually seems to carry their ethics into the company.
    Company takes great care of employees so they usually have about the best staff a fast food place could have.
    Owners stand up for family values even when backlash could hamper profits.
    Amazing Peach Shakes and damn good chicken.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    /me loves Chick-Fil-A

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Company owned by Christians who actually seems to carry their ethics into the company.
    Company takes great care of employees so they usually have about the best staff a fast food place could have.
    Owners stand up for family values even when backlash could hamper profits.
    Amazing Peach Shakes and damn good chicken.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    /me loves Chick-Fil-A

I think I see a candidate to be the next company spokesman... They probably would frown on your use of the word damn though so you need to work on that.

Top Bottom