375711_3423227989274_1407826275_n.gif
    Guns International

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    It just gives the Gay and Lesbian groups somewhere to get media coverage... it's what they live for and the media is thrilled.

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I think a company in a free market should be able to think and say what they like... and customers should be able to go there to eat - or not.

I never ate there and I doubt that will change... but it has nothing to do with their opinions.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Ive heard a lot about this controversy lately. The whole tempest is a humorous but it still diverts us from the real, and fatal issues we face as a nation.

Meanwhile, the United States is being run by the three Stooges....
    Moe- the POTUS,
    Larry- House of Representatives and
    Curly- The US Senate.

We worry about Chick-Fil-a while millions of people are out of work, we give Billions of Dollars to our enemies, our debt is increasing every second that ticks by, we have continuous wars and our credit rating is eroding as I type this. We are in debt to CHINA? WTF! The stooges are doing absolutely nothing about any of it and they kick the can down the road for future generations to deal with it. Hell, maybe Congress will debate Gay Marriage for a few weeks or rattle swords over lots of neat gun control regulations.

We let them do it and maybe we deserve the kind of leadership that we have.

WHERE IS OUR OUTRAGE?

I voted in the runoff election....did you? Our elected representatives aren't doing SHxT and we're off playing.

Flash

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Well put Sir. Again, I agree with you. As well as all your sig lines! Made me lol and also hope it makes a few people think.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Quite amusing....

What's especially amusing is that people really think there's a correlation between the Chick-Fil-A controversy and whatever happens in the Middle East (as it concerns OPEC).

Should we blame everything unpleasant in the Middle East on OPEC?

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    What's especially amusing is that people really think there's a correlation between the Chick-Fil-A controversy and whatever happens in the Middle East (as it concerns OPEC).

Should we blame everything unpleasant in the Middle East on OPEC?

i dont think the picture was meant to be dissected to such depths - its just a funny picture on the internet - that does illustrate a valid point (i.e. we get a majority of our oil from muslim nations that dont have the best human rights record when it comes to homosexuals)

nothing more nothing less

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Gay and Lesbian groups are allowed to spout whatever opinion they like - any time - any place... but anybody who is not sympathetic to their "cause" is painted to be full of hate.

I call bullshit.

I don't care what someone's preference in the bedroom is... but it seems like the hate is mostly coming from the gay and lesbian side.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    i dont think the picture was meant to be dissected to such depths - its just a funny picture on the internet - that does illustrate a valid point (i.e. we get a majority of our oil from muslim nations that dont have the best human rights record when it comes to homosexuals)

Exactly....

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011

We pick and choose what we love and hate, no matter how irrational. :D\

Which brings us back to the First Amendment. :p

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    My major beef with Chick-Fil-A is that they're always closed when I have a craving...

DAMN YOU CHICK FIL A! OPEN ON SUNDAYS!!!

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    The owner of Chic-fil-a said he didn't care who came through the doors, he just wants people to go in and eat the product

Sent from my Motorola brick phone

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000
    Top Bottom