• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    ‎"Boycott Chic-Fil-a?" They'll have nun of that!

They now have a place to eat and a new habit.

42505310150988588756429.jpg
    Texas SOT

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm not going to put up with gay folks lip locking each other in front of me any more than I'd allow a male/female couple humping in my presence. That crap won't fly. That's what I was referring to in my last post. If they'd do what they want to do in the privacy of their homes, I wouldn't give a shxt. Their rights END where mine begin. I don't care what their Liberal views are or how "correct" they think they are. That's not gonna work around me.

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I don't have a battle plan as I've never been confronted by rude and obnoxious people like that. I guess the first step is to draw the line beyond which you won't go. I just did that.

I did the same with flag burning. That may be legal but I won't tolerate it. Some things are worth swimming in shxt over.

It's important to NOT fantasize and invent scenarios as that just gets you revved up. Let's just wait and see.

Flash

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Spent an hour in line waiting, but once my order was in, it was the usual prompt courteous service that I always receive and then some. Those guys were busting their butts in there. What a team! They were all smiles, and non of them are millionaires, but I'm sure they understand that they were part of something bigger than them on that day. A business model that works, and thrives, it's one to be cloned for sure. As a business owner I could only hope to one day achieve the success and fulfillment that the Cathy family has known.

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    I knowI am in the minority here, but i think all women and men should be able to marry regardless of what anyone thinks, now aside from that, everyone here is right, this was a huge thing because a political party MADE it a huge thing. ROGER made an excellent point. If the Liberals and Republicans and other parties would stop sniping at one another, things like this could be ignored and we could focus on bigger issues, like the amount of outsourcrd American jobs there are, how big our deficeit is getting, and how Mitt Romney is choosing a god damned oil company as his running mate. I state only my opinion and facts, nothing more
    -Red

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    their location in NB has been swamped.

and was on the front page of the paper!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Too the wife to our local CFA. The line was out the parking lot and down the street. Even the walkup window had 30-40 people in line. Just goes to show that America is sick and tired of the media and left wing wackos pushing their agenda on us.

That last comment is spot on.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm not going to put up with gay folks lip locking each other in front of me any more than I'd allow a male/female couple humping in my presence. That crap won't fly. That's what I was referring to in my last post. If they'd do what they want to do in the privacy of their homes, I wouldn't give a shxt. Their rights END where mine begin. I don't care what their Liberal views are or how "correct" they think they are. That's not gonna work around me.

Flash

I don't care what people do in their bedrooms but as far as these planned PDAs where the Gay and Lesbian community plan to loiter on private property I think this guy has the right idea:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343996520.462671.jpg

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    have any of you seen this? priceless......and the guy in the video is a douchebag for harassing a girl that probably makes little more than minimum wage - she handled herself pretty well i think

Adam Smith, Chick-Fil-A Drive-Through Bully, Hassles Fast Food Employee And Gets Fired (VIDEO)

And he got fired!

TUCSON, AZ–(Marketwire – Aug 2, 2012) – The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith’s actions against Vante and its employees.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    This is still going on... On monday when I went to pick up my girlfriend's car from the dentist office she works, I could barely get into the strip center parking lot because there was a Chick Fil A there. The line was out the door and the drive thru was wrapped around almost twice. Amazing.

In related news, I once was at a Chick Fil A Drive Thru and as I was leaving I saw a really hot girl so I slowed down and said "hey, I just wanted to let you know you put the 'chick' in chick fil a". She got this look on her face that she would have slapped the taste out of my mouth if she could have reached me. So I just politely said, "enjoy your waffle fries" and drove off. Not one of my finer moments.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    In related news, I once was at a Chick Fil A Drive Thru and as I was leaving I saw a really hot girl so I slowed down and said "hey, I just wanted to let you know you put the 'chick' in chick fil a". She got this look on her face that she would have slapped the taste out of my mouth if she could have reached me. So I just politely said, "enjoy your waffle fries" and drove off. Not one of my finer moments.

Thank you for that laugh before I head out to work, we've all had those kind of moments, something about a nice looking girl makes your brain go "GO FOR IT BRO!" lmao.

Top Bottom