• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Acera, that's the one we're going to tonight. The one on 646 (across from Wal Mart) is closest to us. But there's not much parking there and I'd wager it might not be easy to get to. I'm taking some folding lawn chairs in the event we have to eat in the parking lot. The MUCH better half saw a photo that someone posted of their visit to the CFA in Tyler. Place was packed. Line of people out the door and around the building. I'd wager at dinner time, it's going to be a mass of humanity.

No different one. This one is in The Home Depot/Target parking lot, no issues with parking there. About a block from T-Bone Toms.
    Gun Zone Deals

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    About 1:30 pm today, I was coming from Academy down Garth Road in Baytown heading to Walmart for some groceries. The road was choked solid with cars and those of you who know Garth road, that can be a mess! It looked like a wreck had caused a jam up. As I got closer, I saw Chick Fil A folks with Clipboards taking down orders to speed the process. As I passed CFA, the traffic eased up. The friggin traffic was ALL about Chick Fil A!

The place is usually busy but I haven't seen it like this since the Grand Opening. If you guys plan on going there, you might need reservations!

By God, that Gay/Lesbian/Gay Marriage protest boycott is gonna bring CFA to its knees!

Flash

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    Went by my local CFA here in N. Dallas at 2PM. Line was off their property and on down Inwood !

Picked up a #4 for lunch and a #9 w/waffle fries for tonight.

The girl at the pickup window said it has been that busy since 8AM.They more than doubled there staff for today. They were waiting and more than ready for this major show of support.

No protesters and everyone (customers & workers) seemed to be in good moods and to be enjoying the madness.

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Too the wife to our local CFA. The line was out the parking lot and down the street. Even the walkup window had 30-40 people in line. Just goes to show that America is sick and tired of the media and left wing wackos pushing their agenda on us.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Just returned from my second visit today.
    I went to the location at West Rd./1960 in NW Houston which is next to a Wal-Mart and not only was the drive thru line about 40 cars long, the Wal-Mart parking lot near CFA had more cars in it than the part towards Wal-Mart. Inside the restaurant it was standing room only (and just barely that) but everyone was smiling an commenting on how great the turnout is. Poor staff was frantic but still as pleasant as they always are. Keep in mind, this was at 3:30pm so not exactly the lunch rush hour.

I was told that their computer system was crashed earlier due to such heavy usage.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    You gotta love it when a liberal plan blows up in their faces.
    Jump4Joy.gif

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Went by CFA after work. The line was wrapped all the way around the building and out the parking lot onto the feeder road at least 25-30 cars long. Ended up not sitting in line cuz umm I'm low on gas.

Don't care what the homos do. If they want to kiss or whatever, go for it. As long as they buy food and pay for it and don't start an orgy in public, who cares whose face they are sticking their tongues in?

However, if their plan is to squat and occupy space without being paying customers, i hope they get pepper sprayed and the cops called on them.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    True that. I don't even give a shit about gay marriage. What bothers me is the liberals trying to ruin this guy's business, because they don't like his stance. And what is worse is the govt doing it in Shicago, and NYC.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm an old fart and have been around for a very long time. I don't remember a time when the citizens of this country stood up and said ENOUGH! It doesn't seem to center around young folks as we saw in the Viet Nam War era. People of all ages are sick of the lying, scoundrels in Washington and are fed up with the Liberal side forcing their views on everyone else. Guys, this is unique!

We see changes at the polls and Liberal Lawmakers are packing their bags to go home. Chick Fil A was mobbed today in support for a previously unpopular stand on Homosexuality and gay marriage. Folks are sick of this shxt and are speaking out.

My position on Gay marriage? Except for those who harm children, I don't give a rats butt what adults do in their bedroom or who they do it with. I really get pissed when Gays force me to listen to their shit, demand that I accept their behavior or expect me to support their views.

Be what you want, do what you want but leave me to Hell out of it and don't bother me with it. We'll get along fine, then.

Flash

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I honestly don't care if the gay folk want to get married or if people want to get abortions three times a month, I do how ever love me some chickfila.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I'm an old fart and have been around for a very long time. I don't remember a time when the citizens of this country stood up and said ENOUGH! It doesn't seem to center around young folks as we saw in the Viet Nam War era. People of all ages are sick of the lying, scoundrels in Washington and are fed up with the Liberal side forcing their views on everyone else. Guys, this is unique!

We see changes at the polls and Liberal Lawmakers are packing their bags to go home. Chick Fil A was mobbed today in support for a previously unpopular stand on Homosexuality and gay marriage. Folks are sick of this shxt and are speaking out.

My position on Gay marriage? Except for those who harm children, I don't give a rats butt what adults do in their bedroom or who they do it with. I really get pissed when Gays force me to listen to their shit, demand that I accept their behavior or expect me to support their views.

Be what you want, do what you want but leave me to Hell out of it and don't bother me with it. We'll get along fine, then.

Flash

Amen!

I hope this attitude lasts too. Not just until the election, long after. Maybe this is the change Obama gave us.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Just back from 3rd visit today and it was even busier. Got to explain the whole thing to a few people and love the fact that those who were just there for food (which says something about how good it is since the waits were 45+ mins) brightened up when they heard why it was so busy.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Went last night to the same one Acera went to. Folks had come from the one down off 646 said it was so packed they couldn't get anywhere close to it (parking lot is small and not connected to others, plus the road is under construction there). Place was packed, with the line eventually going out the door. But they were organized and it ran at a good pace. As long as the line was, it was only about 30 minutes from when we arrived until we had our food. And the young man who took our order even re-entered our order in a way to save us a couple bucks. Smiled the whole time. We each had a chicken sandwich, shared some waffle fries, and we each had a peach shake. No doubt Chick Fil A set a record today.

Top Bottom