• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Yep, they are 50/50 Doberman / German Shepherd mix. We are so confident they will be good dogs that our family is keeping three of them. We've run out of family, so we'll have to find homes for the remaining two.

What some call "mutts" are often some of the best dogs. Ask me how I know.

Oh, and if you don't ask I'll tell anyhow!

82A3F846-DBEB-4445-8D82-403223988C35.jpeg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Yep, they are 50/50 Doberman / German Shepherd mix. We are so confident they will be good dogs that our family is keeping three of them. We've run out of family, so we'll have to find homes for the remaining two.
    Still available? It would need to be able to get along with an eight year old greyhound. We are about 10 miles east of Denton. 901-493-7390

Last edited:

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Still available? It would need to be able to get along with an eight year old greyhound. We are about 10 miles east of Denton. 901-493-7390
    Yes, still available. We would be happy to do a meet and greet to make sure the dogs are compatible. We are in the Rockwall / Lavon area, but I'm sure we could find a park or other good meeting place somewhere in between. Or, we could come to you and see how she does in your greyhound's territory.

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Yes, still available. We would be happy to do a meet and greet to make sure the dogs are compatible. We are in the Rockwall / Lavon area, but I'm sure we could find a park or other good meeting place somewhere in between. Or, we could come to you and see how she does in your greyhound's territory.
    It would be best to see how each dog will react to each other in the greyhound's territory. We tried a dog from a rescue and she bit and intimidated the hound to the point he would not come in the same room. We are in Savannah (about 10 miles east of Denton off 380).

Top Bottom