Target Sports

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I worked at than prison for more years that I care to remember.

Word is he popped off a threat to his celly concerning his daughter. Celly then killed him by multiple stab wounds to his neck. The weapon of choice was a pencil.

Yes John Wick is proud.
    Or Martin Blank...
    Never turn down a free pen!

grosse-pointe-blank.jpg
    DK Firearms

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    True story:

My 72 year old aunt was the 8th victim of a man who would rape and beat old women to death in Waco's Sul Ross Apartments. She was the only survivor.

The place was basically for the poor and mostly old people lived there. In the late 1970's, he would break into their home, rape them, rob them then beat them to death. They were all very old women. My aunt survived the attack. All the others died. Her face was basically crushed. Her jaws were wired shut, she was a solid bruise from the chest up, her shoulders were dislocated. When I saw her I was enraged. I was a pretty angry guy back then, and I wanted to kill him.

She grabbed my hand and told me this:

"that young man needs help, and he needs Jesus. Every minute of the day I am praying for him, because I can't sleep. God is going to stop him, and he doesn't need you getting in the way. Go home. And if you want to help, pray for him with me."

So I did. "God strike him down with a big truck. Hurt him bad God." Not what my aunt intended for sure.

About two weeks after her attack, the Waco PD stopped him for a traffic violation, and he confessed to all the killings. Knew the addresses, knew what he took from each one. He said a few days prior he began to have horrible guilt feelings. That's why he confessed.

My aunt lived to be 96. Over the years I often thought of my aunt forgiving that man. She taught me more about being a Christian in that hospital bed that day than I had learned being in church my whole life at that point.

Matthew 6:14-15
    For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
    In the CHL before mine there were two 80 year old plus ladies that took the class. Both ladies were worried about the gun qualification, but both passed. They took the class because several elderly ladies living in their apartment complex had been raped and beaten. One lady heard someone break into to her apartment one night, so she grabbed her .38 and held it by her side. She killed the rapist when he came into her bedroom. All’s well that ends well.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I worked at than prison for more years that I care to remember.

Word is he popped off a threat to his celly concerning his daughter. Celly then killed him by multiple stab wounds to his neck. The weapon of choice was a pencil.

Yes John Wick is proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    An assault pencil?
    What brand…. Faber-Castell? Ticonderoga?
    Was it a #2 or #3?

Inquiring minds want to know.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Pumping gas requires alot of situational awareness. Also I always lock my car when pumping gas.

I don't tend to lock my car (although I only unlock the driver's side door), but my head is on a swivel and my right hand is unoccupied and ready to either fend off an attack, punch, or draw a pistol. I also have my back toward the car when I'm pumping. I figure an attacker is unlikely to leap over the car to get to me, so it leaves my back less exposed.

Top Bottom