Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I don't jack around the Vietnam-era guys, they're a different breed. Used to know an old OH-6 guy; one day he was talking to a group about his experience getting shot down 3 times in one day. Somebody asked him how the hell did that happen and he matter of factly responded "Well, it was Tuesday" and went right back to finishing the story.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Should have hung onto my Mosin Nagant M90/31. I think I bought it for about $50 at a box store who got crates of those thing. Now they are going for buckets of money. The M90/31 would have been perfect for home defense. Mount the bayonet, steel butt plate and swinging the thing would have downed a bear. You would never have to fire the thing and clean all that nasty crud.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Should have hung onto my Mosin Nagant M90/31. I think I bought it for about $50 at a box store who got crates of those thing. Now they are going for buckets of money. The M90/31 would have been perfect for home defense. Mount the bayonet, steel butt plate and swinging the thing would have downed a bear. You would never have to fire the thing and clean all that nasty crud.
    Them Russian bayonets?

Could impale 3 intruders...

Or?

Half a waLLywEird chick....

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Does bashing a criminals brains in with the butt of a shotgun count as gun violence?

Heartwarming story.

Except for .gov ( police in this case) giving the best advice possible for being and staying a victim.

Everytime a .gov representative gives the “ you should call government for help and not take matters into your own hands/ just give the car jacker/ home invader what they want and hope they don’t kill you” speech they should be kicked in the nuts/tits until they puke. Then give them an IV of saline to rehydrate them and do it again.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Heartwarming story.

Except for .gov ( police in this case) giving the best advice possible for being and staying a victim.

Everytime a .gov representative gives the “ you should call government for help and not take matters into your own hands/ just give the car jacker/ home invader what they want and hope they don’t kill you” speech they should be kicked in the nuts/tits until they puke. Then give them an IV of saline to rehydrate them and do it again.

My dad who was a cop used to say, “keep a gun handy. When seconds matter, the police are 10 minutes away.”

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Heartwarming story.

Everytime a .gov representative gives the “ you should call government for help and not take matters into your own hands/ just give the car jacker/ home invader what they want and hope they don’t kill you” speech they should be kicked in the nuts/tits until they puke. Then give them an IV of saline Warm Piss to rehydrate them and do it again.
    FIFY.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Does bashing a criminals brains in with the butt of a shotgun count as gun violence?

Have had to do that before with my SKS, and why I have a steel buffer tube on my AR10.
    Just don't trust a threaded, thin wall aluminum tube...
    Didn't kill the creep, but I bet he was sore the next day.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill

from the article: "However, in the face of such violence, many believe that he got what he deserved." Many? Hell nobody doesn't believe it.

Top Bottom