Military Camp

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    It's just that my father taught me that fighting was stupid and you don't do it unless you're absolutely forced. When that point is reached, though, there are no rules.
    I like it, don't get me wrong, however the fly in the ointment is what "absolutely forced" is. In the heat of the moment, it's wildly different for most people than when you're looking at it from a 30,000 foot level.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I like it, don't get me wrong, however the fly in the ointment is what "absolutely forced" is. In the heat of the moment, it's wildly different for most people than when you're looking at it from a 30,000 foot level.
    Pretty simple. Harm, or, threaten to harm me or mine and I will do my absolute best to ensure that the threat is no longer willing or capable of threatening me or mine again.

What ever tools are required to get that done is fair game.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My father's teachings came from, mostly, two sources. His father, a hard-shell Baptist, evangelical, revivalist, tent-show-touring pastor, taught him the basics we should all know. WW2 taught him the rest. He did horrific things in that war...but not often. Only a couple of times. Generally, his modus operandi was to evade, hide, and call in a couple of P-38s when the opportunity presented itself.

I have followed his example. More than once I have run away from fights, entirely abandoning my ego in an absolutely humiliating fashion.

I don't care. I won't fight...until I must. If I'm trying to leave and the trouble follows, I'll turn around. If hands land on me or mine (or it's unmistakably obvious that they will), I will stand.

I'm too old and past my physical prime to engage in a manner consistent with the action movie image of noble violence. I am, however, aware enough to realize that everything is a weapon and commitment to aggression is often surprising to others.

There's nothing I hope more than that I will never have to put myself into that mode. Most people never do and I hope to remain among them.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And leaving the world no poorer for his death...

Looks like the jackass who murdered all those old ladies for their jewelry pissed the wrong guy off in prison.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Looks like the jackass who murdered all those old ladies for their jewelry pissed the wrong guy off in prison.

True story:

My 72 year old aunt was the 8th victim of a man who would rape and beat old women to death in Waco's Sul Ross Apartments. She was the only survivor.

The place was basically for the poor and mostly old people lived there. In the late 1970's, he would break into their home, rape them, rob them then beat them to death. They were all very old women. My aunt survived the attack. All the others died. Her face was basically crushed. Her jaws were wired shut, she was a solid bruise from the chest up, her shoulders were dislocated. When I saw her I was enraged. I was a pretty angry guy back then, and I wanted to kill him.

She grabbed my hand and told me this:

"that young man needs help, and he needs Jesus. Every minute of the day I am praying for him, because I can't sleep. God is going to stop him, and he doesn't need you getting in the way. Go home. And if you want to help, pray for him with me."

So I did. "God strike him down with a big truck. Hurt him bad God." Not what my aunt intended for sure.

About two weeks after her attack, the Waco PD stopped him for a traffic violation, and he confessed to all the killings. Knew the addresses, knew what he took from each one. He said a few days prior he began to have horrible guilt feelings. That's why he confessed.

My aunt lived to be 96. Over the years I often thought of my aunt forgiving that man. She taught me more about being a Christian in that hospital bed that day than I had learned being in church my whole life at that point.

Matthew 6:14-15
    For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Last edited:

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    True story:

My 72 year old aunt was the 8th victim of a man who would rape and beat old women to death in Waco's Sul Ross Apartments. She was the only survivor.

The place was basically for the poor and mostly old people lived there. In the late 1970's, he would break into their home, rape them, rob them then beat them to death. They were all very old women. My aunt survived the attack. All the others died. Her face was basically crushed. Her jaws were wired shut, she was a solid bruise from the chest up, her shoulders were dislocated. When I saw her I was enraged. I was a pretty angry guy back then, and I wanted to kill him.

"that young man needs help, and he needs Jesus. Every minute of the day I am praying for him, because I can't sleep. God is going to stop him, and he doesn't need you getting in the way. Go home. And if you want to help, pray for him with me."

So I did. "God strike him down with a big truck. Hurt him bad God." Not what my aunt intended for sure.

About two weeks after her attack, the Waco PD stopped him for a traffic violation, and he confessed to all the killings. Knew the addresses, knew what he took from each one. He said a few days prior he began to have horrible guilt feelings. That's why he confessed.

My aunt lived to be 96. Over the years I often thought of my aunt forgiving that man. She taught me more about being a Christian in that hospital bed that day than I had learned being in church my whole life at that point.

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
    Fine words from an extremely wise, strong woman.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    True story:

Your aunt was a decent person and a good Christian. We should all strive to be like her.

I'm not a good Christian - some things I just won't forgive. The piece of shit that murdered my senior prom date when he couldn't take 'no' for an answer from her? I hope he's burning in hell. The carjacking shithead who murdered my buddy Al for what little fare money he had in his cab? I hope he's suffering in his prison cell and I hope he cries himself to sleep every night dreading what the dawn will bring him.

My former sister who filed false charges against me while my mother was dying in the hospital, and who made my mother's final days on this earth miserable because of the drama that ensued (the last thing my mother did was disown the bitch)? I know she's miserable and alone and it makes me happy...and otherwise she's dead to me.

Am I eaten up with these hateful thoughts? No, I rarely ever spare the energy to think about these worthless individuals. But I also won't spend the energy finding the strength to forgive them. They can all go to hell.

If your aunt is still with us, I wish her all the best. She's the kind of person everyone deserves to know, because we all need good examples in our lives. If she's not still with us...well, you and I both know where she went, and the joy every second of eternity brings her there in His presence.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    True story:

God bless you brother I seem to have lost that, and have become very hardened and unforgiving of today's world. Many blessings.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Those fight clips irritate the shit out of me. Take this one.

The text says "Stranger comes in and uses hands." WHY?

The person who intervened threw a bunch of sissy side-fists that did virtually nothing. The intervenor, however, had perfect position when she first stepped in and grabbed hair. All that she needed to do at that point was to pull the aggressors head to her chest and then use the strength of her weight, back, and arms to shove the bully's face into the edge of the table. A half dozen quick repetitions could have knocked out all the front teeth, broken the nose, and probably broken an orbital socket.

Yet she used those ineffective hands.

And look at this one.

THREE TIMES the bigger guy picked up and slammed his opponent and the net result was that his opponent still had fight left in him. That's stupid. When throwing someone onto hard surfaces, you don't gently lay them on their side like the first throw. You look for some hard object for their head to contact when they hit the ground, something like a curb. On the second throw, the big guy actually had the little guy upside down. All he had to do was drop to his knees to pound his opponents head into the asphalt and the fight would have been over.

Kids these days. I don't understand. Did none of them have fathers to teach them anything?

ETA - I didn't mean to sound like a jerk in this post. It's just that my father taught me that fighting was stupid and you don't do it unless you're absolutely forced. When that point is reached, though, there are no rules. "Hurt the other guy so bad he never even thinks of coming near you again." I'll never forget how strange those words seemed, coming from my father, a slender, effeminate, gentle man who wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm awfully glad I never saw him do the things that I discovered, after his death, he was capable of. And I'm glad I found out about those things; finally, the cognitive dissonance caused by his words in contrast with some of the things he taught me, dissipated.

And yes, grammar nazis, I know the previous paragraph was structured and punctuated incompetently. I'm really busy at the moment; I didn't have time to do it right.

Never, apologize 2 a gra m mmer Nautsi%

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

I bet he was squealing and sobbing like a little bitch as his life slipped away. Sometimes things work out the way they need to.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Hope we get to find out who offed that POS. I'd like to donate to his commissary account. At least we can buy him some tasty snacks for a good deed.

I worked at than prison for more years that I care to remember.

Word is he popped off a threat to his celly concerning his daughter. Celly then killed him by multiple stab wounds to his neck. The weapon of choice was a pencil.

Yes John Wick is proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hope we get to find out who offed that POS. I'd like to donate to his commissary account. At least we can buy him some tasty snacks for a good deed.

Yeah I don't think I'd donate to the commissary of my own family member in prison.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I worked at than prison for more years that I care to remember.

Word is he popped off a threat to his celly concerning his daughter. Celly then killed him by multiple stab wounds to his neck. The weapon of choice was a pencil.

Yes John Wick is proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Even better. Hope it hurt like a motherfucker before he shuffled off to hell.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom