Patriot Mobile

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The whites of the eyes are a crucial component of nonverbal communication. I can't understand why someone would deliberately hide them. They're literally asking for a lifetime of increased difficulty in communicating with their fellow humans.

How so?
    ARJ Defense ad

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The whites of the eyes are a crucial component of nonverbal communication. I can't understand why someone would deliberately hide them. They're literally asking for a lifetime of increased difficulty in communicating with their fellow humans.
    Ben, STUPIDITY abounds, & it is getting worse, quickly !

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Back in the early 90s some inebriated idiot tried to walk through the main gate at Bergstrom AFB with a knife in his hand. The female airman manning the gate drew on him while her partner inside the kiosk called it in. Amazingly, he decided being perforated wasn't on his agenda that night and he wove his way back the direction he'd approached from. Since the guy never set foot on base the local cops and sheriff's office responded. Both the local fuzz and the AF Security Police searched the nearby self-storage place he wandered off into until he was found and arrested - I don't remember exactly what all the charges were but public intoxication and trespassing were at the top of the list..

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Isn't he going to be in more trouble now?

Are we talking about the armed customer or the perforated criminal?

The customer will only be in trouble if they find him, and then he can offer any number of excuses "Oh, nobody asked me to stay" or such. But you know that Houston DA is drooling at the prospect of charging him for daring to injure a protected criminal.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It's Houston. The DA is likely to attempt to charge him.
    I wonder if this is quantifiably true. I'm not impugning your honesty. Not at all. But that sentence can be read both literally and, as a commentary on the liberal DAs office in Houston, figuratively, too.

Being in Harris county, I tend to wonder if things work out worse for the good guys in justified self defense shootings in Houston than they would elsewhere. I spend a lot of time in Houston and it would be good for me know these things.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I wonder if this is quantifiably true. I'm not impugning your honesty. Not at all. But that sentence can be read both literally and, as a commentary on the liberal DAs office in Houston, figuratively, too.

Being in Harris county, I tend to wonder if things work out worse for the good guys in justified self defense shootings in Houston than they would elsewhere. I spend a lot of time in Houston and it would be good for me know these things.

I don't know if it's a literal statement of fact, but going by public comments by various hard left DA's around the state and by former Austin and Houston police chief Avocado (no, I won't spell that shithead's name correctly) it's a likelihood that I certainly wouldn't want to risk.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    "As he was leaving" my ass..

9f22cec2ae3bc0495fbfecdb68c1ec0b.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Top Bottom