Patriot Mobile

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Interesting development. I take it had the kid not been sitting behind the car and getting run over, they would not have shot the driver?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Interesting development. I take it had the kid not been sitting behind the car and getting run over, they would not have shot the driver?

Good question....perp has control of a potential deadly weapon with LEO's around....even if they hide behind a vehicle, he could ram it hard enough to strike them.

Me, I'd say it'd be mag dump time.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

We had a criminal home invasion with a fataity here, just down the road last month.

Three perps invaded upon a well-armed homeowner. One perp down, dead, other two in jail. All w/ multiple prior felony convictions.

I live a couple miles away, near the same highway.

We here had an armed intruder one night last month, a different felon-perp, he got caught, too. I was asleep, Wife getting in, glanced up at the monitors: “There is a man breaking into my Yukon!”

I woke, rolled over, & grabbed a carbine, went to door. . . . Wife said “No,;et the Deputies handle this.”

OK,

Called 911 for S.O. they came-out, began search, then got other reports. As our property crosses the City Limits, we had Police on South, Deputies to North. City P.D. picked him up w/ our neighbor Deputy’s .45 H&K he had stolen, and one other stolen pistol. To jail he went. . . . .

This is scary !

leVieux

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm afraid it's only going to get worse.
    Two of our neighbors in Houston were murdered in a home invasion. An old schoolmate in a small S W LA town was murdered in a home invasion; by an act of fate, our Son had the perps in jail before the crime was even discovered. I don’t want to die that way. We do everything we can to avoid crime, but the BG’s are getting very bold. And I’m almost 80. We got rid of all valuables, got a big gun safe, have layers of perimeter & house alarms, cameras, etc. Weapons everywhere & a big dog. It is exhausting here in the country. leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

>
    About two weeks back, we had an armed intruder trying to break into our vehicles WHILE WE WATCHED on our exterior video cameras. I went to door, carbine in hand, but we decided to “let the deputies handle it”. SO & local PD set up a “perimeter” and later caught the BG carrying two stolen pistols, including an off-duty deputy’s .45 H&K. They are getting so arrogant.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two of our neighbors in Houston were murdered in a home invasion. An old schoolmate in a small S W LA town was murdered in a home invasion; by an act of fate, our Son had the perps in jail before the crime was even discovered. I don’t want to die that way. We do everything we can to avoid crime, but the BG’s are getting very bold. And I’m almost 80. We got rid of all valuables, got a big gun safe, have layers of perimeter & house alarms, cameras, etc. Weapons everywhere & a big dog. It is exhausting here in the country. leVieux
    >
    Not wanting to give a wrong impression; around here being in public and on the public streets is much more safe than either Houston or N.O.

It is just that as the economy worsens and leftist judges let BG’s go free, the home invasion crimes have increased.

Still, we all should enjoy a RIGHT to feel safe in our own homes, armed or not !

Although our gun laws are overall better here East of el Rio Sabino, we do not have the protection of Texas’ “Thief in the night” laws, so we can’t just shoot them.

leVieux

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Learned something new.
    1673011517329.png

Eyeball tattooing is permanent colouring of the white of the eye (called the sclera). It is performed by injecting ink with a needle underneath the top layer of the eye onto the sclera, in several locations, from where the ink then slowly spreads to cover the sclera. It is permanent and non-reversible

stupid-memes-01-720x523.jpg

images (2).jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I had injections into the eye. It's not something I would do for fun. It's nerve-racking. I still have floaters when I move my eyes.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The whites of the eyes are a crucial component of nonverbal communication. I can't understand why someone would deliberately hide them. They're literally asking for a lifetime of increased difficulty in communicating with their fellow humans.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom