• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    GK bought a PA AR10, then bought my DPMS AR10 as the PSA wouldn't eject or cycle. We mixed and matched parts trying to get it to work, nope.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    the company that was worse about not staking was probably DPMS tbh, all the vintage bushmasters ive seen and owned had staked gas keys.
    I've seen some staked Bushmasters, but the majority have been unstaked.

The only dpms ive seen that was staked was done by the owner.

brix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2020
    San Antonio
    I am also interested in the Dagger. I do not own a 9, looks like a contender. The Rock 556 doesn't interest me at the moment.
    I thought the dagger was just another g19 clone but now I have two complete pistols and plan on the micro dagger when it gets released. I have about 1k through my first dagger and it hasn't had a hiccup. Does it have the long track record of the glock brand ? No but the design is the same and it's hard to justify a glock at twice the price.
    Right now for about $250 before transfer fees, not a bad price for a 'complete' pistol with threaded barrel and optics cut with suppressor height sights.

brix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2020
    San Antonio
    I have several Daggers in different sizes as well, and while I have had problems with Magpul mags in regular Glocks, they run fine in all my Daggers. Another reason to buy PSA.
    I am guilty of buying daggers too. PSA has done to the glock clone world what it helped do with ARs, a one stop shop for completing your "lego" build
    0f76bb355674a7c1e123b8a8728c398c.jpg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    PSA's Dagger is the best pistol bargain on the internet.
    The best salesman is not trying to sell you anything.
    I read your's, @Geezer, and several others. Simple statements, not fanboy BS, works for me.
    They had a heck of a good deal going, and I had a discount about to expire. So Im going to give them a try.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    If you're a PSA hater and don't have enough AR's, Del-Ton has an AR for $350.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I have a complete PSA upper I converted into .22LR and I use it more than any other AR. Runs great.

I also have a complete KS-47. It is way under appreciated by most. Shoots crappy steel 7.62*39 great, around 2 MOA.

I need a Dagger next…

Slammer13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2023
    Round Rock
    I thought the dagger was just another g19 clone but now I have two complete pistols and plan on the micro dagger when it gets released. I have about 1k through my first dagger and it hasn't had a hiccup. Does it have the long track record of the glock brand ? No but the design is the same and it's hard to justify a glock at twice the price.
    Right now for about $250 before transfer fees, not a bad price for a 'complete' pistol with threaded barrel and optics cut with suppressor height sights.
    Yep and there are some sexy slide options that make the Dagger customisable. Also PSA now have bespoke Dagger holsters, very reasonable.

Slammer13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2023
    Round Rock
    If you're on their email list just wait for the "blem" frame of your color choice. They normally run $50. Usually in the same ad there will be a complete slide of the same color for $200.

With shipping and transfer my Daggers run me around $320 each.

Or, at least once a week, they offer a deal with a complete Dagger, mags, and a bag for $370-$400 depending on how many mags.

There are two frame sizes. Compact and full sized. Both take the compact slide, making either a G19 or G45 clone.
    I am on their mailer. My wishlists are long and full of mouthwatering items. Dagger system is really good value. Also saw a bespoke holster on there for them. Next year I think...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    GK bought a PA AR10, then bought my DPMS AR10 as the PSA wouldn't eject or cycle. We mixed and matched parts trying to get it to work, nope.

There's your problem. You can't mix and match parts on an AR-10. Its not like an AR-15 where you can do that.

I mean, I'll give you $100 for that PSA AR10....

Last edited:

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    PSA Dagger came in. 6 days, including a weekend. Just stress tested it. Fired with cheap-ass Monarch ammo, and a crappy ETS 32 round mag. 100 rounds no issues. Accuracy, acceptable. Trigger, well striker fired, I have felt worse. Overall, unfricking-believable for the price.

Now the question is, if you don't own a Glock, but you possess a Glock clone, are you still on Moonpie's shit list?

Top Bottom