• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    this morning I'm praying for all TGT members and their families who are in special need of prayers
    I'll echo that. Prayer is an important thing we can do for others that costs us nothing and takes only a minute. I've gotten into the habit of, most days, posting here when I'm up and having the first cup of coffee...I guess sort of a small public celebration that I've made it one more day and looking forward to what the new one offers. I'll try to do better and add a brief prayer for all fellow forum members who need it before I click that "Post reply" button.

And on the coffee front, the new Braun machine landed yesterday from Amazon to replace the old one that broke apart on me this week. So I'm back to freshly-ground, drip-brewed coffee! I'll no doubt drink too much today. Just in case, you know, I start posting really fast...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1722773361865.png

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    The wife should be home some time after 1 PM today after she spent the night in the ER/hospital to get
    her broken left wrist put back to her cheek slapping caressing self. She fell and broke it as I was leaving
    for the ER myself last Friday.

And...how is your weekend going?

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    The wife should be home some time after 1 PM today after she spent the night in the ER/hospital to get
    her broken left wrist put back to her cheek slapping caressing self. She fell and broke it as I was leaving
    for the ER myself last Friday.

And...how is your weekend going?
    Dang. You two need to take it easy. How's your chest feeling? The meds helping?

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Dang. You two need to take it easy. How's your chest feeling? The meds helping?
    I'm doing better everyday. I have 5 different prescriptions, 11 pills yesterday, today will be 7 and they
    decrease daily until all gone. Chest pain is almost gone and I'm breathing a hell of lot better.

Thanks for asking.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Good morning… vacation day7, days went quick… it was a good week….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been on a unplanned vacation since December 8, 2023 and it went by quickly. In reality I'm glad it flew by because it means I'm closer to recovery and closer to getting back to work.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Still got all that leg hardware?
    Nah I only had to wear that external fixture for a month after surgery. It's been off since May and physical therapy and healing have me walking around pretty good now. Still have so pain from having my knee bent when I drive my pickup but it's getting better every week.

I'm guessing I'll be able to return to work next month.

Top Bottom