• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    My son passed away this morning. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers of the TGT family.
    @Tnhawk, with tears in my eyes, I'm trying to find the words to help ease the pain that you have at this time, but there isn't any.
    Please believe me when I say that the hurt and pain of losing your son will eventually ease up, but will never go away.
    I know this because I also lost my son to a motorcycle wreck 14 years ago.
    It's hard to type right now trying to see my key board thru the tears I'm shedding for you and your family.
    You and your family have my deepest sympathy and
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    Our Lord and savior has given your son his wings and, maybe, your son and mine can meet and ride the heavens together.

Take care my friend.

Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    My son passed away this morning. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers of the TGT family.
    We've recently gone through a few passings of my and my wife's parents recently. As hard as they have been, I couldn't imagine going through that with a child. My heart and our prayers go out to you and your family. You'll never get over this, you just learn to live with it. Just don't let anyone try to set your timeline to heal.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    We've recently gone through a few passings of my and my wife's parents recently. As hard as they have been, I couldn't imagine going through that with a child. My heart and our prayers go out to you and your family. You'll never get over this, you just learn to live with it. Just don't let anyone try to set your timeline to heal.
    My condolences to you and your wife for the loss of your parents.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom