• Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Good Morning.
    After long drive from Savannah to memphis to the hospital to visit my son in ICU, I had finally got to sleep. A few minutes ago the hospital called to ask if I wanted to return to the hospital as my son's condition was deteriorating. I hold him I and his mother would get there in the morning to sign DNR paperwork as there was no chance of any meaningful improvement. Before I can again get to sleep the hospital again calls to tell me he might not last thru the night.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Good Morning.
    After long drive from Savannah to memphis to the hospital to visit my son in ICU, I had finally got to sleep. A few minutes ago the hospital called to ask if I wanted to return to the hospital as my son's condition was deteriorating. I hold him I and his mother would get there in the morning to sign DNR paperwork as there was no chance of any meaningful improvement. Before I can again get to sleep the hospital again calls to tell me he might not last thru the night.
    God bless and keep you and your wife, may he comfort and strengthen you and all of your family. Sorry hawk.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Good Morning.
    Prayers sent for God's divine intervention! Also for you and the rest of your family.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Good Morning.
    Sorry for your loss Tn. I don't have any words to ease your pain during this difficult time.

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Good Morning.
    I sure am sorry for all you're going through. Prayers for your son and for you and the family.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Good Morning.
    I am saddened to hear and pray The Lord will be at his side and with you and your wife during this time.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Morning....praying for y'all, Tnhawk.....

Many years ago we lived in a bedroom community of a larger town/small city. We eventually bought a fixer upper (built in 1898 with rough cut cedar) in town.

A few yeas later we were back in the old neighborhood and decided to drive by the old place. An elderly gentleman who lived right across the street from us had been a dear friend, but had gone to an assisted living place.

Passing his house, I thought I saw his vehicle in the drive way and lights on in the house. I was approaching an intersection, but my brain shut down as I contemplated whether or not he may have moved back home. I slammed my breaks a few yards short of the intersection to get a better look at the vehicles. The house was about to block my view.

A second after I screeched to a stop I felt a bump from behind. The lady behind me rear ended me. Now let me be clear, this was my fault. She hadn't been tailgating me, but of course assumed my stop would be at the stop sign at the intersection. My stoping so fast a few yards shy caught her off guard. She did manage to slough off enough speed that we just tapped.

I got out and profusely apologized. Neither vehicle had any damage and I thought I'd gotten off lucky. But the lady was adamant that we call the police because of her husband. (Looking back I think she may have been abused and was terrified of him.) OK, I'm at fault so if she want to call the cops I didn't feel right about refusing. So we made the call.

It didn't take long before an officer showed up. He looked the situation over and started to write the lady a ticket. I tried to explain that I was the one at fault. He looked at her vehicle rear ending mine and just couldn't get his heard around it. The look on his face was priceless as I pleaded my guilt.

He eventually accepted my confession, but declined to write me a ticket. He did fill out a police report that (hopefully) got the lady of the hook with her husband.
    Well....what was going on with the house?

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good Morning.
    Sorry to hear that Tnhawk. Prayers going your way for you and family. Godbless you all!
    IMG_2376.jpeg

Top Bottom