• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Not telling you what to do but reaching out to a person you don't know or have any responsibility for is a terrible idea.

Don't go looking for problems and bullshit if you don't have to.

Interesting Post. Digging up the "past" has never worked out well for me. Take care Brother.

I guess my advice on reaching out depends on how well you knew this girl. If she's the step-daughter that your ex brought in to your relationship then you were dad for years and I would reach out.

Sounds like she's had a rough life and you might be the voice of reason and stability she needs. You might change her life for the better with just a quick phone call or message.

I believe everything happens for a reason and she's back in your thoughts for something. Her screwed up childhood isn't her fault.

She's easy enough to block communication from if it goes south.

@Sasquatch, what's in the rear view, stays in the rear view, that way if it's bad enough you can flip it up. That said, @Dawico, has a good point. Good luck, it's a difficult decision.

Yeah I was her mom's first husband and her dad for only 5 years. Through some additional sleuthing we discovered I was the first of 4 spouses my ex had, and she was divorced from all of us at the time of her death.

We did discover that COVID was the cause of death - kinda surprised actually but in a weird way, I'm glad it wasn't suicide or drug overdose or something.

Still trying to find what I can independently about her son - I'm 99.9% sure it's not mine, as my ex would have gone after me for child support and used it as a reason to stay in my life - I mean shit, up till her death it was like clockwork her trying to contact me every few months about random shit. She *did* early on in my marriage to my current wife of 17 years - try claiming I had a kid with her but the maths never added up, and like I said, she would've totally gone for child support. She went after her dead beat drunk of a baby-daddy on the first kid, and even though I never made big bucks, I was waaaaay more financially stable than he was. No way she wouldn't have gone after that - but there's a tiny voice in the back of my head saying *maybe* depending on the age of the kid.

My ex wife was also a fucking whore that screwed almost a dozen other men that I know of during our marriage. I had the reciepts for that shit, and I'm thankful I never got anything from that mess! So even if she was pregnant at the end of our marriage it would take a DNA test to sort out who the father was. Oy.

Top Bottom