• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    ...so I've been filling out some pretty in-depth background check packets lately. This has caused me to start digging for information, including my former spouses. Tonight I learned that she's actually dead - died at the tail of August back in 2021.

Not going to sugar coat it - she put me through hell more than once, because I was young, dumb, and believed in till death do us part at least for a few years. We had next to nothing to our name, I gave up the shitty 1994 Saturn SL sedan we owned and we each parted ways with our personal belongings. No spousal support, we had no children together - though she had a daughter from a former boyfriend - so our divorce was cheap, speedy, and one of the best moments of our marriage.

She kept coming around for a while after our divorce - the guy she left me for dumped her ass a week after the ink was dry on our divorce decree, and I let her stay with me for a couple nights. I hadn't been laid in three months, so my lil' brain did the thinking on that one, but thankfully nothing came of it other than a few minutes of sweaty pleasure and a warm bed for a couple days, until I told her to GTFO.

She sent guys around to my apartment, and she stalked me and my now-wife after we started dating. That kept up even after I moved my family to Texas - the last time she reached out to me was in 2021 to tell me that my former step-daughter's father had died and asked if I'd reach out to the girl. At that point in time I thought that was a bad move - it'd been over 15 years since I'd even spoken to the girl - I had zero contact with her after we split, her mom had even lost custody temporarily to her own mother for a while and her mom absolutely hated my guts so I wasn't going to push the issue and possibly take on responsibility post-divorce for another guy's kid, even if he was a dead beat drunk.

I guess my ex died not long after sending me that message. I can't find a cause of death, and the obit I found for her has me a little curious, as it says she was preceded in death by her son, named Jacob. As I said, we never had a kid - she'd had a couple pregnancies that ended in miscarriage (which looking back, I think she self-aborted because she couldn't be sure it was mine - and it could've come out half black or half chinese and that would not have been passable as my kid!)

I can't find any obits for a kid named Jacob with any of the last names I knew for her (four, at least) - so I'm not sure if it was a step child, bio-kid, adopted kid (though I don't know if they'd allow her to adopt with a family violence conviction on her record. She was doing community service and supervised probation when she met the "recovering" meth addict she left me for in relation to child abuse charges that she plead down from a C felony to an A misdeameanor FV assault.)

Honestly even though I've made jokes about her getting smooshed by a falling satellite or asteroid, or hit by a bus for the hell she put me through, I can't honestly say I'm glad to hear of her death (though if I were still in Oregon, I'd happily go piss and shit on her father's grave but dont' get me started there) - I feel bad for my former step daughter because now, at 27 years old, she's lost both her parents, and at least both grandfathers (though one was dead before she was born, so she never knew him but my former FIL died when she was around 12 or 13 AFAIK) - I still don't think it would be wise to reach out to her after all these years, potentially causing additional grief or inviting issues in with my family. My ex had mental health issues, and that shit tends to run in families so I can only imagine how that poor girl has turned out. She had a rough childhood, unstable bio parents and at least three step fathers - God knows how difficult it is to come out normal after that shit.

I am morbidly curious as to what it was that got my ex - accidental death, illness, or self inflicted but nothing's out there on the web. Her passing does now explain why she'd been silent for so many years after my repeated requests to be left alone went ignored. Used to be almost like clockwork that she'd create new social media profiles to stalk me with and message from, when I blocked one, she'd just create another.
    Not telling you what to do but reaching out to a person you don't know or have any responsibility for is a terrible idea.

Don't go looking for problems and bullshit if you don't have to.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_1596.jpeg

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ...so I've been filling out some pretty in-depth background check packets lately. This has caused me to start digging for information, including my former spouses. Tonight I learned that she's actually dead - died at the tail of August back in 2021.

Not going to sugar coat it - she put me through hell more than once, because I was young, dumb, and believed in till death do us part at least for a few years. We had next to nothing to our name, I gave up the shitty 1994 Saturn SL sedan we owned and we each parted ways with our personal belongings. No spousal support, we had no children together - though she had a daughter from a former boyfriend - so our divorce was cheap, speedy, and one of the best moments of our marriage.

She kept coming around for a while after our divorce - the guy she left me for dumped her ass a week after the ink was dry on our divorce decree, and I let her stay with me for a couple nights. I hadn't been laid in three months, so my lil' brain did the thinking on that one, but thankfully nothing came of it other than a few minutes of sweaty pleasure and a warm bed for a couple days, until I told her to GTFO.

She sent guys around to my apartment, and she stalked me and my now-wife after we started dating. That kept up even after I moved my family to Texas - the last time she reached out to me was in 2021 to tell me that my former step-daughter's father had died and asked if I'd reach out to the girl. At that point in time I thought that was a bad move - it'd been over 15 years since I'd even spoken to the girl - I had zero contact with her after we split, her mom had even lost custody temporarily to her own mother for a while and her mom absolutely hated my guts so I wasn't going to push the issue and possibly take on responsibility post-divorce for another guy's kid, even if he was a dead beat drunk.

I guess my ex died not long after sending me that message. I can't find a cause of death, and the obit I found for her has me a little curious, as it says she was preceded in death by her son, named Jacob. As I said, we never had a kid - she'd had a couple pregnancies that ended in miscarriage (which looking back, I think she self-aborted because she couldn't be sure it was mine - and it could've come out half black or half chinese and that would not have been passable as my kid!)

I can't find any obits for a kid named Jacob with any of the last names I knew for her (four, at least) - so I'm not sure if it was a step child, bio-kid, adopted kid (though I don't know if they'd allow her to adopt with a family violence conviction on her record. She was doing community service and supervised probation when she met the "recovering" meth addict she left me for in relation to child abuse charges that she plead down from a C felony to an A misdeameanor FV assault.)

Honestly even though I've made jokes about her getting smooshed by a falling satellite or asteroid, or hit by a bus for the hell she put me through, I can't honestly say I'm glad to hear of her death (though if I were still in Oregon, I'd happily go piss and shit on her father's grave but dont' get me started there) - I feel bad for my former step daughter because now, at 27 years old, she's lost both her parents, and at least both grandfathers (though one was dead before she was born, so she never knew him but my former FIL died when she was around 12 or 13 AFAIK) - I still don't think it would be wise to reach out to her after all these years, potentially causing additional grief or inviting issues in with my family. My ex had mental health issues, and that shit tends to run in families so I can only imagine how that poor girl has turned out. She had a rough childhood, unstable bio parents and at least three step fathers - God knows how difficult it is to come out normal after that shit.

I am morbidly curious as to what it was that got my ex - accidental death, illness, or self inflicted but nothing's out there on the web. Her passing does now explain why she'd been silent for so many years after my repeated requests to be left alone went ignored. Used to be almost like clockwork that she'd create new social media profiles to stalk me with and message from, when I blocked one, she'd just create another.
    Interesting Post. Digging up the "past" has never worked out well for me. Take care Brother.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

I guess my advice on reaching out depends on how well you knew this girl. If she's the step-daughter that your ex brought in to your relationship then you were dad for years and I would reach out.

Sounds like she's had a rough life and you might be the voice of reason and stability she needs. You might change her life for the better with just a quick phone call or message.

I believe everything happens for a reason and she's back in your thoughts for something. Her screwed up childhood isn't her fault.

She's easy enough to block communication from if it goes south.

Top Bottom