• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX14239

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2016
    Howdy y’all! Anyone know if there’s a thread for positive feedback for transactions made with fellow members? I had an excellent transaction this morning!

Also, wish me luck and pray to whatever GOD helps Game Wardens issue new HINs for boats, as I have an inspection tomorrow and I really don’t want to lose my boat.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    WHAT!?! I'm white, therefore privileged, at least that's what I've been told.
    The driver saw me sitting at the window, eating a taco at the lunch counter, when I photographed his truck. He was just walking out of the store and saw me taking the picture. He stopped after he opened his door and really stared at me. I could see the gears turning in his head. He was trying to decide whether to come back in and yell at me or just leave.

He chose to leave.

I've had people yell at me when I took a picture of their parking. I remember one guy who was very happy that I was shooting a picture of his interesting car. He asked me what I thought of it. I told him "Well, I had to take a picture of it. Almost nobody is stupid enough to park that badly. Just goes to show that having the money to buy a fancy car doesn't make people smart." The guy exploded at me, demanded I delete the picture, etc. My response: "Really? Well, if you feel that strongly about it, I guess I'll have to post the picture to one of those Parks Like A Jerk websites" and then I walked away.

That was fun.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    The driver saw me sitting at the window, eating a taco at the lunch counter, when I photographed his truck. He was just walking out of the store and saw me taking the picture. He stopped after he opened his door and really stared at me. I could see the gears turning in his head. He was trying to decide whether to come back in and yell at me or just leave.

He chose to leave.

I've had people yell at me when I took a picture of their parking. I remember one guy who was very happy that I was shooting a picture of his interesting car. He asked me what I thought of it. I told him "Well, I had to take a picture of it. Almost nobody is stupid enough to park that badly. Just goes to show that having the money to buy a fancy car doesn't make people smart." The guy exploded at me, demanded I delete the picture, etc. My response: "Really? Well, if you feel that strongly about it, I guess I'll have to post the picture to one of those Parks Like A Jerk websites" and then I walked away.

That was fun.
    That's the ones you park in front of, so they have to back away.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    IMG_5079.jpeg

TX14239

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2016

He chose to leave.

That was fun.

b926b3cd11da3423b3e281ea33acf24f.jpg

This is always fun!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    11 1/2 hours yesterday in 105 degrees and 310 yards of concrete, 18 feet across and 16 inches deep, only 2 people fell out. There were 26 workers on site and nether of our 3 man crew fell out but 1 got real dizzy from the heat. 5 waters, 1 Gatorade, 1 Sprite and 2 coffees later, The first section of a new run way at the McKinney airport is completed and we got out 48 samples of the concrete poured in our 24, 4" by 4 " by 4" deep and 24 inches long sample forms done. I didn't count how many trucks it took but it was real slow on their turn around and the batch plant was on site. Got home around 7 PM, ate 1/2 a hamburger, laid down and woke up at 3:30 AM. We completed our portion of the project. It's going to be as hot today as yesterday, so boss man told us to take off today.

Top Bottom