• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    When I was stationed at a training command in Dam Neck it was my habit to start my day by washing down a spoonful of Taster's Choice "flavor crystals" with whatever left over beverage might not contain cigarette butts.
    Practically all other coffee is superior by comparison, except Starbucks.
    Starbucks, really? Yuk (imho)! Best coffee was made ('cuz we used an extra amount of grounds) by the OS's in the drip/percolating (the ones that dont use a filter) style 30 cup machines!

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Starbucks, really? Yuk (imho)! Best coffee was made ('cuz we used an extra amount of grounds) by the OS's in the drip/percolating (the ones that dont use a filter) style 30 cup machines!
    Went into a Starbucks once, have no use for a coffee shop that can't deliver a "large black coffee". No idea what the fruitloop behind the counter was prattling on about but apparently "baristas" don't do large black coffee.

TX14239

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2016
    Whoever prayed to the game warden GODs, it worked!

The game Warden was literally in the process of writing up Seizure paperwork to seize my boat on paper, and I would’ve had to rely on a court hearing to award me possession! Then, the manufacturer called him back and told him where the secondary HIN was!

I can now lawfully put a motor on my own boat because iI have paid my taxes and fees to “please the crown“!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Woke up.

Puked so hard it came out my eyes..ever have stomach acid in your eyes? Me neither till today. My God that will wake you up.

Stomach felt better and since I threw up everything I ate since midnight, thanks victoza for slowing my stomach to a crawl, I ate a tv dinner. Meat loaf and potatoes.

Took my meds.

Called the wife to find out it will be 5 hours till she gets home and we go shopping so....

Nap time.

nos vemos después de mi siesta. hasta entonces mis amigos se quedan fríos

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Woke up.

Puked so hard it came out my eyes..ever have stomach acid in your eyes? Me neither till today. My God that will wake you up.

Stomach felt better and since I threw up everything I ate since midnight, thanks victoza for slowing my stomach to a crawl, I ate a tv dinner. Meat loaf and potatoes.

Took my meds.

Called the wife to find out it will be 5 hours till she gets home and we go shopping so....

Nap time.

Damn, man. I've puked so hard I cracked a rib, pulled muscles in my sides and abdomen, and busted veins in both eyes, but it's never come out my eyes. Get some rest.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Woke up.

Took my meds.

Nap time.

I thought you were trying to keep weight on?
    Won't this cause you to lose weight?

Top Bottom