• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hay! It's finally Friday. To show you how old this song is, A hundred dollars won't by groceries for a couple days much less a good time for Friday night, certainly not the weekend.

I got a hundred dollars smokin' in my billfold
    I know I oughta save it, but it's burnin' a hole
    Right through my pocket and into my skin
    Come Monday morning, I'll be broke again

It's finally Friday, I'm free again
    I got my motor running for a wild weekend
    It's finally Friday, I'm outta control
    Forget the workin' blues and let the good times roll

I got a little sugarbaby down the road
    She's sittin' on ready and rockin' on roll
    We'll dance up a storm and later all night
    We'll be workin' on a-doin' all the wrong things right

It's finally Friday, I'm free again
    It's finally Friday, I'm outta control

Monday, I'll be hurtin' with my head in a vice
    Tuesday, I'll be wonderin' if I'll ever survive
    Wednesday and Thursday, I'll be slowly tunin' in
    Friday, I'll be revin' up my motor again
    Finally Friday, I'm free again

It's finally Friday, I'm out of control

Finally Friday
    It's finally Friday
    Forget the workin' blues and let the good times roll.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Flex tape
    Flex Tape, an exceedingly exceptional and remarkably powerful waterproof adhesive, possesses an unparalleled capacity for instantly patching, bonding, sealing, and repairing a wide variety of materials. Yes, indeed, Flex Tape is no ordinary tape. It transcends the realm of typical adhesive solutions, thanks to its unique attributes and extraordinary features. One cannot help but marvel at the triple thick adhesive present in Flex Tape, which, let me assure you, virtually welds itself to surfaces, instantly and effectively halting even the most challenging leaks. It's truly awe-inspiring! Leaky pipes, my friends, can cause not just minor inconveniences, but major, yes, MAJOR damage. Yet, fear not, for Flex Tape possesses an uncanny ability to grip on tight and bond instantly, preventing any further harm from befalling your precious possessions. I cannot stress enough how vital this adhesive is in tackling leaky pipe predicaments.
    Now, let us delve into the extraordinary capabilities of Flex Tape when faced with aquatic challenges. Brace yourselves, for this is where things become even more astonishing. The mighty adhesive power of Flex Tape, my esteemed colleagues, is so incredibly strong that it defies the ordinary limitations imposed by water. Yes, you heard me correctly. Flex Tape, when submerged underwater, retains its unwavering grip and adhesive strength. Just imagine the possibilities! Repairing leaks in pools and spas without the hassle of draining them becomes a seamless and efficient process, all thanks to the unmatched prowess of Flex Tape. Its profound impact on the marine industry, campers, and recreational vehicles (RVs) cannot be overstated. The versatility and reliability of Flex Tape make it an invaluable asset in these domains. Trust me, you'll be thanking the adhesive gods for its existence when you witness its phenomenal performance firsthand.
    But wait, there's more! Flex Tape is not merely limited to water-related applications. It proudly extends its reach to the realm of emergency auto repairs. Picture this: you find yourself stranded in the midst of adverse weather conditions, battling against the odds to restore your vehicle's functionality. In such dire circumstances, my friends, Flex Tape emerges as your unwavering ally. Its steadfast grip perseveres, defying the toughest conditions and ensuring that your auto repair remains intact, providing you with the confidence and security you need during these harrowing times. Oh, the power of Flex Tape truly knows no bounds!
    Now, let us consider the immense havoc that big storms can wreak upon our surroundings. The havoc may be devastating, but fear not, dear friends, for Flex Tape emerges as the mighty solution to address the colossal damage inflicted by these tempestuous events. You see, Flex Tape's dimensions are nothing short of extraordinary, generously accommodating large holes and breaches that might otherwise seem insurmountable. Its expansive width ensures that no crevice is too daunting to be mended, enabling you to restore your belongings and surroundings with ease. It is through the remarkable dimensions of Flex Tape that we are bestowed with the ability to triumph over the destruction unleashed by these formidable storms.
    And now, my dear acquaintances, we arrive at a defining moment—a pivotal demonstration that unequivocally showcases the phenomenal capabilities of Flex Tape. Picture this vividly in your minds: a boat, majestic and resolute, subjected to the cruel fate of being sawed in half. It seems inconceivable, doesn't it? But wait! The tale does not end there. Oh, no! With a touch of audacity and an unyielding belief in the power of Flex Tape, the severed sections of the boat are rejoined, united once more with the sheer strength of this wondrous adhesive. Let that sink in, my friends. Flex Tape not only binds the boat together, but it creates an impervious, water-tight seal that ensures the sanctity of the interior, keeping it gloriously dry despite the tempestuous waters. Oh, the triumph of human ingenuity coupled with the power of Flex Tape is a sight to behold, indeed!
    Let us not forget the simplicity and ease with which Flex Tape can be wielded to conquer your repair and sealing needs. The process, my dear comrades, is as straightforward as it gets. All you need to do is cut, peel, stick, and seal. It is through these uncomplicated steps that you unlock the immense potential harbored within Flex Tape, allowing you to accomplish a plethora of feats, both great and small. The possibilities, my friends, are boundless!
    In conclusion, I beseech you to contemplate the profound impact that Flex Tape can have upon your life. Its exceptional and unrivaled capabilities in patching, bonding, sealing, and repairing are unparalleled, making it a true force to be reckoned with. Flex Tape, an epitome of resilience and dependability, stands ready to tackle even the most challenging of tasks. Embrace the power of Flex Tape, and envision a world where leaks and damages are swiftly vanquished, where structural integrity is restored, and where peace of mind reigns supreme. Let the awe-inspiring might of Flex Tape propel you towards a future filled with endless possibilities.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Flex tape
    Flex Tape, an exceedingly exceptional and remarkably powerful waterproof adhesive, possesses an unparalleled capacity for instantly patching, bonding, sealing, and repairing a wide variety of materials. Yes, indeed, Flex Tape is no ordinary tape. It transcends the realm of typical adhesive solutions, thanks to its unique attributes and extraordinary features. One cannot help but marvel at the triple thick adhesive present in Flex Tape, which, let me assure you, virtually welds itself to surfaces, instantly and effectively halting even the most challenging leaks. It's truly awe-inspiring! Leaky pipes, my friends, can cause not just minor inconveniences, but major, yes, MAJOR damage. Yet, fear not, for Flex Tape possesses an uncanny ability to grip on tight and bond instantly, preventing any further harm from befalling your precious possessions. I cannot stress enough how vital this adhesive is in tackling leaky pipe predicaments.
    Now, let us delve into the extraordinary capabilities of Flex Tape when faced with aquatic challenges. Brace yourselves, for this is where things become even more astonishing. The mighty adhesive power of Flex Tape, my esteemed colleagues, is so incredibly strong that it defies the ordinary limitations imposed by water. Yes, you heard me correctly. Flex Tape, when submerged underwater, retains its unwavering grip and adhesive strength. Just imagine the possibilities! Repairing leaks in pools and spas without the hassle of draining them becomes a seamless and efficient process, all thanks to the unmatched prowess of Flex Tape. Its profound impact on the marine industry, campers, and recreational vehicles (RVs) cannot be overstated. The versatility and reliability of Flex Tape make it an invaluable asset in these domains. Trust me, you'll be thanking the adhesive gods for its existence when you witness its phenomenal performance firsthand.
    But wait, there's more! Flex Tape is not merely limited to water-related applications. It proudly extends its reach to the realm of emergency auto repairs. Picture this: you find yourself stranded in the midst of adverse weather conditions, battling against the odds to restore your vehicle's functionality. In such dire circumstances, my friends, Flex Tape emerges as your unwavering ally. Its steadfast grip perseveres, defying the toughest conditions and ensuring that your auto repair remains intact, providing you with the confidence and security you need during these harrowing times. Oh, the power of Flex Tape truly knows no bounds!
    Now, let us consider the immense havoc that big storms can wreak upon our surroundings. The havoc may be devastating, but fear not, dear friends, for Flex Tape emerges as the mighty solution to address the colossal damage inflicted by these tempestuous events. You see, Flex Tape's dimensions are nothing short of extraordinary, generously accommodating large holes and breaches that might otherwise seem insurmountable. Its expansive width ensures that no crevice is too daunting to be mended, enabling you to restore your belongings and surroundings with ease. It is through the remarkable dimensions of Flex Tape that we are bestowed with the ability to triumph over the destruction unleashed by these formidable storms.
    And now, my dear acquaintances, we arrive at a defining moment—a pivotal demonstration that unequivocally showcases the phenomenal capabilities of Flex Tape. Picture this vividly in your minds: a boat, majestic and resolute, subjected to the cruel fate of being sawed in half. It seems inconceivable, doesn't it? But wait! The tale does not end there. Oh, no! With a touch of audacity and an unyielding belief in the power of Flex Tape, the severed sections of the boat are rejoined, united once more with the sheer strength of this wondrous adhesive. Let that sink in, my friends. Flex Tape not only binds the boat together, but it creates an impervious, water-tight seal that ensures the sanctity of the interior, keeping it gloriously dry despite the tempestuous waters. Oh, the triumph of human ingenuity coupled with the power of Flex Tape is a sight to behold, indeed!
    Let us not forget the simplicity and ease with which Flex Tape can be wielded to conquer your repair and sealing needs. The process, my dear comrades, is as straightforward as it gets. All you need to do is cut, peel, stick, and seal. It is through these uncomplicated steps that you unlock the immense potential harbored within Flex Tape, allowing you to accomplish a plethora of feats, both great and small. The possibilities, my friends, are boundless!
    In conclusion, I beseech you to contemplate the profound impact that Flex Tape can have upon your life. Its exceptional and unrivaled capabilities in patching, bonding, sealing, and repairing are unparalleled, making it a true force to be reckoned with. Flex Tape, an epitome of resilience and dependability, stands ready to tackle even the most challenging of tasks. Embrace the power of Flex Tape, and envision a world where leaks and damages are swiftly vanquished, where structural integrity is restored, and where peace of mind reigns supreme. Let the awe-inspiring might of Flex Tape propel you towards a future filled with endless possibilities.
    You're a spammer too? You're doing it wrong. You forgot the link.

Copy pasta spamming digital offspring of an internet whore.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This was parked next door to my work yesterday. Which one of you fellers is overcompensating?

Attachments

• 20230713_133406.jpg
      20230713_133406.jpg
      496.3 KB · Views: 49

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Morning...heard about a lady in Houston who baked bread in her mailbox in yesterday's heat. Wonder if she's doing banana bread today....
    We used to make solar ovens in Phoenix and cooked just about everything in there in the summer. A box liked with tin foil coverd with glass. That bastard got friking hot right now.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    When I was stationed at a training command in Dam Neck it was my habit to start my day by washing down a spoonful of Taster's Choice "flavor crystals" with whatever left over beverage might not contain cigarette butts.
    Practically all other coffee is superior by comparison, except Starbucks.

Top Bottom