• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It all went wrong in that little crystal chamber. I'm sure you remember it like yesterday.

Do you keep in touch with superman? Is he your parole officer?

Ah, yes, the Hollywood "happy ending" version. You should turn the movie off at 1:24:00, when Kal-El flees Metropolis like a whipped puppy. Everything after that is fiction...

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    BE CAREFULL! I saw your post, your working again, and at the worst time of the year to be outside.
    I will not elaborate on your sanity, but damn....
    Are you fixing a clusterF or keeping them from being in a world of shit?

To be honest. A friend of mine works there and asked if I could help them out for a week or two.
    I didn't know it would be so many hours in all of this heat. That I wasn't told this. If I was I would not agreed
    to help out. I also told them I would not go back to that job site unless they had a tent set up and
    some kind of cool air flow.

ETA...they were in the process of loosing this project because of the lack of inspectors.
    They needed 4 but only had 1. So, I thought I would help out. Bad decision on my part.
    I'll see what next week brings.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    To be honest. A friend of mine works there and asked if I could help them out for a week or two.
    I didn't know it would be so many hours in all of this heat. That I wasn't told this. If I was I would not agreed
    to help out. I also told them I would not go back to that job site unless they had a tent set up and
    some kind of cool air flow.

ETA...they were in the process of loosing this project because of the lack of inspectors.
    They needed 4 but only had 1. So, I thought I would help out. Bad decision on my part.
    I'll see what next week brings.
    So they were heading into a world of shit. You got it right, a cool down tent

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    1689403342712.png

I wonder who Master Yoda is talking too?

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Midnight snack
    16894035485892430888658083745768.jpg

I'm about 65/35 liquid/normal food diet. I wonder if I should get another case of this at the cancer pharmacy this week. It's 35 bucks and a weeks worth of food/calories. I know I will lose weight if I don't as I can only force about 12 to 1500 calories down solid food wise. My tounge is still not working right. Still has sore spots and a big band of scar tissue on the bottom and side that hurts and makes eating and talking difficult.

I guess I will do as the spirit moves me to at the Drs on Monday.

2 weeks from Monday I start the last 2 cycles of chemo. I hope the stupid cancer med shortage is over by then as I really want the best meds available not the ones in the same family as the best that are supposed to work as well. It's my life were talking about. This is the United States of America God dammit we shouldn't have allowed ourself to be so dependent on other countries that we have cancer drug shortages in this day and age. If it causes me to have a recurrence of the cancer I promise you I will be punishing those responsible for this. They will get the same kick back they got fir selling out our independence.

Bottoms up.
    Good night

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ah, yes, the Hollywood "happy ending" version. You should turn the movie off at 1:24:00, when Kal-El flees Metropolis like a whipped puppy. Everything after that is fiction...
    It seems like he tricked you into chasing him..stopped the destruction of metropolis and isolated you where you can be dealt with.

I guess it's true what they say about who writes history.

At least you're not floating around in a black hole being flattened and stretched and your molecules waiting to be torn apart. And you get to use your super strength to beat actual steel into submission. Probably good therapy since you couldn't beat the man of steel.

Top Bottom