• ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Range day range day!

7 mag, mini 14, hi power, 6 arc ar 15 and 10mm 1911!
    169f89856acbedf1150bcaf1ed51d0ad.jpg

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You have no idea. I've never had a sugar rush, either. When I was in college, I ate an entire package of Pixie Stix - those little cardboard tubes of colored/flavored sugar? Two dozen of them in one sitting, washed down with three Dr Peppers. Trying to get some kind of reaction - caffeine high, sugar rush, something.

All I got was a stomach ache.
    That made my teeth hurt .

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I took the new Glock I got yesterday out to the ranch to work and planned on shooting it later when I finished shredding

My wife who was working in the garden came and started making frantic hand signs there was a snake in the barn

I grabbed the brand new 48 from the back seat and shot once grazing the left side of the head and killing it from about 12 feet.

It's 1st shot ever with me killed a rattlesnake..I like the shit out of that.

20230715_103611.jpg

20230715_103820.jpg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I took the new Glock I got yesterday out to the ranch to work and planned on shooting it later when I finished shredding

My wife who was working in the garden came and started making frantic hand signs there was a snake in the barn

I grabbed the brand new 48 from the back seat and shot once grazing the left side of the head and killing it from about 12 feet.

It's 1st shot ever with me killed a rattlesnake..I like the shit out of that.

View attachment 396197

View attachment 396198

snale grip.png

Now you need some of these, oh, that's right its a g......

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It seems like he tricked you into chasing him..stopped the destruction of metropolis and isolated you where you can be dealt with.

I guess it's true what they say about who writes history.

At least you're not floating around in a black hole being flattened and stretched and your molecules waiting to be torn apart. And you get to use your super strength to beat actual steel into submission. Probably good therapy since you couldn't beat the man of steel.

Couldn't beat him? Look around at the political "leaders" in this world and tell me they're not being chosen for incompetence and foolish ego. How better to keep humanity from uniting against me?

Kneel before Zod.

Top Bottom