• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2024
    Conroe
    I'm looking to get into USPSA and none of the local matches around me seem to have anyone shooting irons. I am looking to get my Shadow 2 milled for an optic and I'm trying to weigh out price for performance. From what I've seen online the Vortex Defender XL and the 507 comp are highly regarded. However, that is mostly from youtubers who get them for free. Anyone have experience with either? I just want a dot, don't care bout the circles or whatever else reticles the 507 has.

If they suck I'll bite the bullet and get an SRO

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I have a couple of 507Comps. They are kinda huge. :) I liked my first so much, I've been fitting them to all my target guns. They are pretty large, and I don't know about durability, so I've not fit them to any defense guns. It's the 507 on steroids. Larget window, more reditle / dot options.

I don't have an RDO or Vortex to direct compare, but I do have a DeltaPoint Pro, which is also huge, and the 507Comp is larger and "seems" like it'd be every bit as durable.

If there are any specific questions about the Comp, I'll do my best to answer.

Left to Right: SIG Romeo1, HS 507Comp, HS 507C-X2, Canic Mec1, Leo DPoint Pro
    IMG_3558 2.jpg

Top Bottom