• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "Got a polymer SIG, a polymer Ruger, even a freakin' polymer Kel-Tec (yeah, I know, there aren't any non-polymer Kel-Tecs) that I shoot all the time, but Glocks simply don't do it for me."

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Well. That one's going on the "might need to acquire that" list.

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I have over 25 pistolas and not one is a Glock. If it ain't got a thumb safety I don't want it.
    Yep. All my cars have this, as well.....

crank-handle-starter-veteran-vintage-car-AJHMGN.jpg

:roflsmile: :roflsmile: :roflsmile: :cowboy:Just yankin' your chain, bro....

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I picked up a Glock years ago and the grip angle made me physically sick. All I had consumed that day was a six pack of Shiner, so I apologized for wasting the beer and walked out.
    Threw up.....after six beers? Really? Doesn't say as much about Glocks as it does your ability to handle a few coolies. Unless you were like 13 at the time. ;)

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Threw up.....after six beers? Really? Doesn't say as much about Glocks as it does your ability to handle a few coolies. Unless you were like 13 at the time. ;)
    If you are able to touch that nasty polymer grip zone and not toss I salute you sir

archmark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Woodway, TX
    I have a variety of handguns in all sizes both metal and polymer, calibers and capacities. However, I have never owned a Glock. Who else is in this "club?"
    Count me in that club. My handgun ownership started with S&W wheelguns, .45 slab sides & SSA's, so the first time I handled one I forgot that it wasn't made by Mattel. Fast forward and it's been all metal, hammer fired Smiths, Beretta's & Sigs. No polymer, no striker fired. I did pick up an HK Mark 23 last week & I regret the purchase. While it's got a hammer, it's probably over 50% "fiberglas reinforced" polymer. Sure not going to be doing any "noggin' knockin'" with that thing...

Top Bottom